New User- N400 missed fingerprint appointment

jtenderheart

Greetings to all~

Thank you for accepting me into this informative and helpful site. I am new to this so please bear with me on standard procedures that I may have missed. Please correct me if I make mistakes so as to abide by rules of the association.

I recently sent in an application for N400 and hope I will get guidance from the users. My current dilemma is missing my appointment on Friday 10/31/08 to have my fingerprints taken. I sent a letter via FedEx on Monday11/03/08 explaining why I missed my appointment and they received it on 11/04/08. About how long will it take to get a new appointment to have my fingerprints taken? I am worried I will miss it again since I will be leaving US for about a month or so to spend holidays with relatives at a different country. Please help.

Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some DOs allow walk-in fingerprinting (without an appointment). which DO do you have to go to?
Other people with experiences with that DO might post and let you know if that is a possibility.
Just wait a bit for others to chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some DOs allow walk-in fingerprinting (without an appointment). which DO do you have to go to?
Other people with experiences with that DO might post and let you know if that is a possibility.
Thank you for the reply. = ). I want to consider doing that-walking in, but I wonder if that will create another issue since I already sent in a request to reschedule...=/ I have to go to CIS Modesto. Thanks Washburn27.

call the USCIS cust service and ask whether that will be a problem; I don't think so; they can just cancel that appt, and you can tell them you already got it done, if you get another appt letter.

Hopefully someone from that area will post soon, and let you know if that DO does walk-ins.

Need help !!!

I loose my fingerprints appoinment for may 8/2009 in USCIS ATLANTA, 1255 Collier Road,Suite 100, Atlanta,GA., and i want to know if:
i have to reschedule ?
just walk in ?
the days that they work ?

Thank You So Much

Alberto:)

I loose my fingerprints appoinment for may 8/2009 in USCIS ATLANTA, 1255 Collier Road,Suite 100, Atlanta,GA., and i want to know if:
i have to reschedule ?
just walk in ?
the days that they work ?

Thank You So Much

Alberto:)

You can schedule an Infopass for and see if they can fit you in for a new FP appointment on the same day.