New USCIS RFEs for comment on P's

BigJoe5

Registered Users (C)
On April 12, 2010 Director Mayorkas introduced the Request for Evidence (RFE) Project, an initiative that engages stakeholders in the review and revision of RFE templates used at the Service Centers. USCIS is pleased to announce that the following draft RFE

Templates have been posted for review and comment:

· I-129 P-1A Athletes and Teams (Final date to comment is March 11, 2011)

· I-129 P-1B Entertainment Groups and Performers (Final date to comment is March 11, 2011)

· I-129 P-2 Reciprocal Exchange Artists or Entertainers (Final date to comment is March 11, 2011)

· I-129 P-3 Culturally Unique Artists and Entertainers (Final date to comment is March 11, 2011)

· I-129 P Essential Support Workers (Final date to comment is March 11, 2011)

Please email all comments on the draft template to scopsrfe@dhs.gov by March 11, 2011

. Kindly put the title of the relevant RFE in the subject line of your message. Helpful comments will address: If there are other examples of additional evidence we may want to consider adding; and/or If language is ambiguous, confusing, or unclear

We encourage you to visit www.uscis.gov/outreach to find current Feedback Opportunities and Feedback Updates as they become available.