New TSC Plastic Card Tracker (2/4/02)

Recvd Cards for both of us on 03/06/02

Approved on 02/06/02
Stamping done at Charlotte NC on 02/12/02
Card says permanent residents since 02/06/02

Do I have to carry the card all the time with me or is it ok if I just take a photocopy of it and keep it with me all the time???

regards

in the same boat

I think I am in the same boat: pp stamped Jul 2001. Looks like the local INS office lost my I589. INS TSC folks tell me they have not received I589 from the local office (Memphis).

What happens in this case? Do you keep renewing the stamp every year? How does the stamp renewal work? What documents do you need? Thanks.

Where did u stamp ur passport (Is it Dallas)

I got stamped on 05-MAR-2002. Can u guys also post the centre where u got ur passport stamped ?

Thanks

No Title

i stamped at atl on 13th feb. message changed on 22 "after approving u\'r case, new cards blah blah.." did not change for my wife.
both of us still waiting for card.

Got My Card

Finally, I received my plastic card on March 11. Stamped in January 22 and card was issued on March 6. I double checked the AVM last night but it was still the I-485 approval message. For my case, there is no changing message regarding to the card processing and issuing. As I noticed, there are a lot of other people have the same experience as me. However, there are few people claimed that they did have the AVM message change for their cards processing and issuing. As to how long to process a card at TSC, my observation was from 3 weeks to 1 and 1/2 month for this year depending on the efficiency of the INS office where you had your PP stamped. If your case is 3 month old, you should check with INS.

No Title

Congrats Kan,
Please let us know what was u\'r local INS center where u got u\'r passport stamped.
thanks

CArd Received 3/12/02

Stamped Charlotte, NC on 2/13/02.
Card received 3/12. Card received by attorney 3/11/02.

PP at Atl

I did my PP in Atl on Feb. 27 and got my plastic card on Mar. 11, but I didn\'t check the AVM message after I-485 got approval.

Received plastic card.

PP Stamped 2/19 in Dallas
Card Received 3/13.

Happy this finally comes to end.

Received card

PP date: 2/25/02 at Dallas
Received card on 3/13/02

Card issued on 3/8/02

AVM message is not changed .

Ray