New TSC discussion - December 3

EB3 RIR RD Feb 22 still waiting

I am a painful and silent waiter for Tsc. I tried to send fax to tsc by using 214-767-7409 which I found in tsc web site. Unfortunately, I never be able to send fax to that number. It seems it is not a fax number however it is provided by Texas Center in their web site. I tried to call INS but it was always busy. Any suggestion about what I should do? What is the best time to call tsc? Thanks a lot!

Propose to start a new thread

This message thread is getting too long. Can we start a new thread?
It also shows the interest is intense now, in 3 days we have over 100 message. Keep going.

Approved finally...

I just checked my case.

PD 02/10/1998
RD 06/18/2001
ND 07/15/2001

EB2 Regular
MS from US

Message says that IT IS APPROVED AND NOTICE MAILED ON DEC 1st etc. etc. I am intrigued by the date Dec 1st. What does it mean?

I checked thrice and the message is the same!!

Hidden Dragon

New TSC Discussion -- December 6th

We have seen several unusual cases transfers in the past few days:

Houstonlucifier: ND Apr 01
   RN_S: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   Ukcper: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   MT01: EB3, ND 05/08/01
   Hydap: ND July 01

Three July cases have been touched, two are approved.
Hope more good news coming.

To check the tracker, here is the sight:

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~~vp0001/

To email news or updates to Hari:

tsc140@hotmail.com

I - 140 Notification date, IIO & AVM

Hi Gurus,

My wife applied for I - 140 (The receipt date is 11/05/01). I am using 214-381-1423 to check the status of my wife\'s I-140. According to the automated message, there is no notification date yet. If you guys have any other phone numbers which might be useful for me, please pass them on to me. Also, I would like to know:

1. What is the expansion of IIO?
2. What is the expansion of AVM?
3. What is the phone number for AVM? When do I start using it?

why do you want IIo\'s expansion? why do you want the expansion of AVM?

Are you a guy working for the Bush administration? are you seeking for our opinion about whether or not TSC should expand? If so, I would say, the bigger TSC expands, the better it is. So, please expand TSC as large as possible. TSC really needs more officer to handle I-140 application.

How long have you been in USA? shame on you

Where comes the shame?

English is not a passport to this forum. Everyone is welcome to share information here, so long if we can understand or guess what he or she means. Anybody understands what "expansion" means here. That\'s enough.

This forum is not somewhere to show somebody\'s English off. We should be nice to each other.

Where comes the shame?

I agree with houston_gc...and I think guys should not waste their time and other\'s time by just posting irresponsible massages. Please be helpful to other\'s.

I am a silent watcher and this THREAD is very helpful to find out the I-140 status...and people here are very nice to clarify the doubt\'s..Thanks to all!

No I did not

I filed 1 40 EB3 PD current.
My case went through NVC after TSC spent 3 weeks there and pkt 3 came to me and went to consulate. I have mailed out my pkt 3 to consulate today.
U must have me confused

Calm down Raju

Calm down buddy, it is evident (from the earlier postings) that hari_sept01 is at fault. Please refrain from using such language. Our purpose of getting together in this forum is to help each other and not fight. All we do is fight - that\'s why our country has not been able to progress. For a change let us be civilized.

Raju,becalm,please dont use those kind of words in this forum.

In this forum we are trying to share the knowledge, in this forum not evryone are gurus,but there are some exclusions like GKING,KP,RASHIDTRUMAN,AND TEXASLUCHKY.i CAN UNDERSTAND U R PROBLEM.

iio--immigration information officer.
AVM--Automatic voice machine.

Is this clears u r doubts.Please ever use those words.

Thanks
COOLCAT

I agree, we can\'t misuse this forum

Sorry guys: Houston_Gc, Desi_123, RajeshJ, WatchTSC, CoolCat1.

I didn\'t start this, I don\'t want to misuse this forum. I do agree with you all that this forum has been very useful to exchange the info and help each other.

Thank you all.