New TSC-140 Tracker Discussion --December 6th

Desi_123 - Would you check your case with AVM?

Hello rdu,

Yesterday I checked the AVM, but it gives the same OLD message. I don\'t know what\'s going with that..any how, here are the details about my case:

RD:05/22/01
ND:07/20/01
EB2 RIR
SRC-01-224-xxxxxx

What about your\'s? Did you hear anything lately?

Can anyone know what\'s going on with JULY submissions?

Thanks!

Is it ND or RD?

I am a little confused, does the 200-275 rule apply to ND or RD? My RD is 08/06 and ND is 08/30, but the AVM says that my case was received 08/30, so what it it?

Thanks

EB1 guys, Let us do something.

Outstanding researchers and guys with extraordinary abilities, we have to write letters to TSC director to voice our concerns. The latest EB1 approval had ND in December, 2000. Lucky EB3 cases are transferred to NSC, and latest EB2 approval had ND in July, 2000. Overall, TSC is not doing OK, but we are in the worst situation.

last 5 digits of SRC

What are the last 5 digits of SRC for EB2/RIR? Is it unique or varies with every application? Approvals bsed on ND is unfair as MAy,June.July RD cases got ND at same time in July.

NSC transfer - my lawyer\'s answer

My EB3 case was transferred to NSC on 11/29. It is still not in NSC\'s AVM (anybody else\'s is updated there?). I told my lawyer to see what it happening. I really don\'t know how much what she says is true or speculation. She said that the emailed the NSC-AILA liaison who contacted NSC. The answer was that the transfer was a mistake and it will be returned to TSC. I work in TX but my company HQ are in the NSC region. Does anybody else with a transferred EB3 have any type of ties with the NSC region - HQ, other sites etc..? I am afraid that since my lawyer is getting involved she actually starts messing up what could be some speedy processing.

Congressional inquiry

My congressmean\'s office called TSC to inquire about these messup in TSC. I guided my Congressman\'s office to this site and made her see all these approvals in the tracker. Infact TSC is still claiming to be working on Dec. 28th cases. Can you all believe it. A formal inquiry has been put in place against TSC regarding their incosistency in processing cases...like march than july. Lets hope I will hear something soon from the Congressman\'s office. I will keep you guys updated.
Checked AVM right now, same old messages.

I485 ARE BEING APPROVE EARNESTLY

GUYS..IT SEEMS tsc IS APPROVING LOTS OF i485 AND HENCE DELAY IN I140 PROCESSING. JUST AGUESS....CHECKED I485 SECTION, THERE ARE LOTS OF 485 APPROVALS.

PRAY TO GOD

My Rashiditis has been Cured!!

Hi guys, much to my disbelief, I checked the AVM this evening and was approved today, December 6th. Hence, the AVM was updated the same day.

EB3 (schedule A)
RD 03/13/01
ND 03/14/01
AP 12/06/01

The most amazing part of it all, is that the TSC beat their deadline by 9 days. December 15th would have been the 275 day cutoff. It amazes me that the TSC could be so inefficient for so long and then suddenly spring to life. Good luck to all of you.

TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your company\'s HQ is indeed within the NSC region, then that is where your processing needs to take place, regards of whether you work in Texas. That is the exact reason that I had to process through TSC in the first place. I live and work in WA, but my company is in Florida. You need to clarify this with your lawyer.

Info on Cases transferred to NSC

This is what I found out...
My case has also been transferred to NSC. I live and work in the TSC region. My company HQ is also in the TSC region. I have no link to NSC region.

My case is not recognised in the NSC AVM. However I spoke to an IIO at NSC, and she said that they have the case there, she can access it on her computer, and that the AVM may not have been updated. She also said we will retain our SRC #s.

Here is the bad news... It may take 2-3 months for these cases to get adjudicated. I have already waited this long. I am a month away from my 275 days wait. They are going to take some more time to get to my case. I am just sick of this. Thanks TSC for transferring my case, one month before it could have got approved. Its very depressing.

Thanks for the information

Hi Frisco,
thanks for the imformation...my attroney is away on business, so I
have no idea why my case was also transferred. My ND is 04/27/01, and not 4/17/01, as stated on the tracker. Will inform Hari.
I don\'t think it will take that long, the message on the AVM ststed
1-2 months, to take action. Just hope they can approve the cases before xmas. It would be a great xmas present.
Do you know if we can check the status of the cases on the AVM, using our SRC#?
Will keep you all informed.

UKCPER

I am ok with my I-140 transferred NSC

I hope that my I-140 is now with an efficient service center. I would just like my laywer to leave the thing alone now - especially because she is highly incompetent. I am just afraid the woman wants to prove herself now and get my petition back to TSC no matter what (mmm, what about the possibility of a new ND at TSC and start all over). Just checking the AVM and still the case is not found. I can\'t get through during business hours to talk to an IIO. But the findings from others talking to IIO\'s sound good.

EB1 SRC01-069-xxx has been approved

To my biggest relief, my EB1(OR) has been approved. RD 12-28-00, ND 01-03-01, AD 12-07-01 for your reference.

May Case approved

Guys this is for information purpose. My friend from my company got his 140 approvel letter today from INS.
RD 05/07/01
ND 07/09/01
AP 12/01/01

In our company there are other cases of April not yet approved. My case is also of May end. It means TSC is procesing randomly.

Thanks,