New TSC-140 Tracker Discussion --December 6th

Dolittle

Registered Users (C)
The past several days have brought a lot of interest into this topic.

EB3 Cases trasnfered to NSC
   Houstonlucifier: ND Apr 01
   RN_S: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   Ukcper: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   MT01: EB3, ND 05/08/01
   Hydap: ND July 01

3 July cases touched with 2 are approved. Please share the information in this long waiting.

To check the tracker, here is the sight:

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~~vp0001/

To email news or updates to Hari:

tsc140@hotmail.com

I -140 approved dec 3rd EB 3

Just to let you know my EB 3 was approved on DEC 3rd.My username is "FERDA"
Thanks and good luck to all

I-140 Approved!

I have been a silent watcher, but delurking right now for a moment to let everyone know that my petition has been approved on Dec.3.
RD: March 14, 2001
EB 2

Good luck! :eek:)

No Title

Gking !

I understand if you could press SRC number it means you have SRC number. I think you may want to call IIO and check with him about your case as in AVM it is not found.

I checked AVM it says same old message. I fear that I may become another D-gc, though my case was with adjudicating officer on 29th October.

Congrats to all those who got approvals.

KP

No Title

Guys !

Please please please

Don\'t attack each other. The guys just asked full form of IIO and AVM. May be he is new here, we should welcome him and not scare him with unparliamentary language.

KP

Kp i am relly disappointed that

u have not received your pproval as yet, this is too bad.
TSC wake up please!@1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approved after a long wait!!! Hari please update tracker...

I checked my case last night.
PD 02/10/1998
RD 06/18/2001
ND 07/15/2001
SRC 01-219-XXXXX

EB2 Regular
MS from US

Message says that IT IS APPROVED AND NOTICE MAILED ON DEC 1st etc. etc.

Hari, please update tracker...

I checked thrice and the message is the same!!

Hidden Dragon

Desi_123 - Would you check your case with AVM?

Hi,

My company doesn\'t give the SRC nons.b but mine is simliar to yours with EB2 RIR and same RD datae. What is your SRC numbe ( please give all digits including last 5) . Have you checked AVM thsi week?

Gking don\'t worry

this often happens and is no need for concern. I have heard it before.

I should see the RFE in the next few days. I am BETTING that the HR director sent in a copy of the LC rather than original. The case is so straightforward I can\'t think of anything else. My wife has a US Masters and the state requires a Masters for licencing...her employer still can\'t fill all the jobs in the field. They had already done over a year of recruiting and still continue to recruit. Being a school board, it can\'t be financial.
So all I can think of is something silly.

I was planning to look over the package before it was sent in; but we had just left for 2 weeks of holidays when the LC was received and HR filed it right away. If she hadn\'t , the ND would probably have been late July instead of the 10th, so to look at it positively, either way would have been a delay.

Hope for more good news..I\'ll post RFE details as soon as I have them.

Key words

As some new memebres has requested meaning of buzz words:
IIO - Immigration Information Officer
AVM - Automated Voice Messaging
RFE - Request For Evidence (comminly said QUERY)
EB1,2,3 - Different category under which one can file I 140
RIR - Reduction of Recruitment
Hope this helps. May find more info on processing details in different websites like IMMINFO.com, Murthy.com, Immihelp.com & offcourse immigration.com

Yes original LC is definitely a requirement

It is only a hunch that a copy was submiited. I haven\'t talked to her and don\'t want to offend her by suggesting that is the problem, especially in case its something else. On the tracker recently, I think Kganti had this problem and it was returned and approved within a month. We will know soon enough.

TSC seems to be the same as VSC was months ago. They were WAY behind and then all of a sudden approvals started showing up for random dates. Now with TSC, there is a date range of February to July.

Hello KP

Hi, KP:

It is bad you are still waiting, but I am sure you will get your approval anytime from now on. Just be more patient, you know I waited 11 months to get the approval. May God bless you!

Bookmon

Just found this

Lucille posted this on NSC discussion forum
Filed 1-140 on April 30. RD: April 30, ND: July 26. SRC 01-228-58093.

I don\'t know if this person posted there by mistake. If it was not a mistake, our assumption that cases till July 12th have been transferred becomes invalid (although my July 13th case is still in Texas).

If it was a mistake, then what is troubling is that Texas is randomly processing cases.