• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Travel Ban

Yup. The morons keep trying with these ridiculous populist policies, but their words during the campaign, and in the case of the ban, a similar previous ban that has barely changed, are being used against them. Either they are so brilliant and have something up their sleeve that we just can't see, or they're unbelievably stupid. It could be a mix of both, too.

Do you think they will take this one to the Supreme Court?

Do you think they will take this one to the Supreme Court?

They've said they will. Of course, they said that about the last one too, but they're going to look like real idiots if they try redraft a third one rather than fight this time.

I think they'll just let it die. His voters have seen that he tried, and they're very forgiving when it comes to issues that don't actually matter. After all, this ban wasn't the COMPLETE AND TOTAL MUSLIM BAN that he claimed he would issue (it was just seven, then six countries). When they lose their health insurance, however, they'll react differently.

I think they'll just let it die. His voters have seen that he tried, and they're very forgiving when it comes to issues that don't actually matter. After all, this ban wasn't the COMPLETE AND TOTAL MUSLIM BAN that he claimed he would issue (it was just seven, then six countries). When they lose their health insurance, however, they'll react differently.

Yes I think (hoe) so. If they want to make security improvements they don't need a ban or EO to do that. The whole thing was a farce from the beginning.

For a normal person I'd ageee. For a petulant (not my opinion, anyone following his twitter account can see) reactive person who wants to be seen as a WINNER, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone in his inner circle can dissuade him.

They've said they will. Of course, they said that about the last one too, but they're going to look like real idiots if they try redraft a third one rather than fight this time.

Very true and thanks for sharing your point of view Susie

Yes I think (hoe) so. If they want to make security improvements they don't need a ban or EO to do that. The whole thing was a farce from the beginning.

I'm guessing that when they start the process for a new Immigration reform, it will require a lot of discussion as well, if not they will get a lot of opposition in general.