New thread to track NE transfers

I also had a lot of LUD changes recently. My case was transferred from CSC to NSC on 3/2/07. LUD changes where on on 3/5, 3/11, 3/12, 3/13 for both (primary + dependent); on 04/02/ and 04/03 only primary.

Our case is EB2-NIW. PD is May 2004.

I also had a lot of LUD changes recently. My case was transferred from CSC to NSC on 3/2/07. LUD changes where on on 3/5, 3/11, 3/12, 3/13 for both (primary + dependent); on 04/02/ and 04/03 only primary.

Same here LUD on 04/02 and 04/03..

Did you get LUD on approved I-140?

New LUD ?

Hello,

My LUD and my wife's LUS has been changed again...The following is the LUDs after transferring to NE.

3/5/2007 Transfer to NE
3/6/2007 ???
3/11/2007 Pending in the NE
3/15/2007 ???

I did the 2nd FP(Code 1) on March 7, 2007. Maybe this FP triggered to change my LUD. But my wife did her 1st FP(Code 3) on March 2006.

I am not sure what triggered to change the LUD dated on 3/15/2007....

Thanks

New LUD ... 4/4/2007 ??? I do not know the reason ....

Thanks

Name check cleared?

[Is this because 2003 cases are not supposed to transfer?]
No, I saw some transferred cases this month with RD:2003.
Why don`t you give them a call?
May be yr done with FBI and they have a preview that yr case can be approved, still this year.

I just called using the POJ method and talked to a very helpful representative in CSC. She told me my name check was cleared in late December, 2006. I hope this is true. I took an infopass in January and was told name check was still pending. I guess infopass probably don't have the most updated infomation. I am keeping my fingers acrossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope it is true on your case.
Here is my story.
Last July I used the same method to contact CIS and I was told my name check, security check, overseas investigation are all done/cleared. I was excited, and then I contacted congressman/senator and got responses of pending NC. After that, I called again; this time a different rep. said name check is pending.

My suggestion is to contact your congrssman/senator, AND call CIS again.

I-485 Rfe

I got this update from USCIS. What does it mean? Just three days back I did my early FP code 1. Thanks

On April 5, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

What type of RFE ??

Hi Srika65

What type of RFE received ?
Because I got the same finger print notice code 1 and mine is also transfer tod NSC.
Did you get the RFE from USCIS OR NSC ?

Thanks,
SSRK

Here is my story.
Last July I used the same method to contact CIS and I was told my name check, security check, overseas investigation are all done/cleared.
xyr888, when you called in July, did you connect to the national service center or the california service center?

nc3year,

Connect to CSC, but do not count on the phone information. It think you'd better to contact your congressman/senator for an accurate info. or make another infopass appointment. If your NC is cleared, it should be shown on the local CIS office system.

I-485 Rfe

I haven't received copy yet, and it should be NSC. I have sent an email to my attorney to let me know if she has received it. I believe it should be normally for Birth Certificate as I have filed an notarized affidavit given by my parents individually. Thanks.

I-485 Rfe

My attorney received the notice for RFE on the following:

1. Birth Certificate ( self and spouse )
2. Education Board Certificate ( self and spouse )
3. Clarification for initial used in Marriage Certificate ( spouse)

1. As we not have birth certificate from corporation / municipal / panchayat authorities, we have provided a notarized affidavit given by parents of self and spouse. But CIS is asking the birth certificates from the government authorities. It is difficult to provide such documents to CIS, and again my attorney is going to provide the same affidavit with some explanation to them.

In order to provide them at the worst case, I can file a petition in the court of law at my town in India, get the direction from court to the Talk office to issue the birth certificate based on my school record. This will take 4 or 5 weeks to get it from India.

2. As of I know, there is no “Education Board Certificate” available in University of Madras / Anna University. All I have the degrees and diploma warded by the respective universities, and I have provided them when CIS issued an RFE before they approve my I-140. Is it not sufficient for them? Is it something unusual to ask for such certificate during I-1485 process?

3. We just left blank under the ‘other names used” in G365 ( Bio-graphic information) for my spouse. We have provided the marriage certificate, translated in English and notarized by a Notary Public ( Lawyer) in India. Normally we use Initial and name in India, and the same way we used in the marriage certificate. After marriage she is carrying my first name as her last name. Now CIS is asking for clarification on her initial in the marriage certificate, and asking explanation for not mentioning this in G365 form when we filed this for I-485. I have explained this to my attorney to make a draft to explain to CIS to send it to use for signature.

The last date to send reply to CIS for RFE is Jun 29. Any suggestions are welcome to explain them. Thanks.

Any news anyone?????

Any news at all? I had my FP renewed two weeks ago. PD current and NC cleared. Still no updates. I am getting anxious. Anyone have any advice on what I should do?

As I said weeks ago, case transfer only makes case processing slower. Yes, the processing at CSC might be faster because they have only about 30% cases as before. But that means 70% increase at NSC (or 70% slower, if not much more given that NSC asses are lazier).

Any news at all? I had my FP renewed two weeks ago. PD current and NC cleared. Still no updates. I am getting anxious. Anyone have any advice on what I should do?

According to trackitt.com, a lot of people are waiting after FP at NSC. There are a lot of people waiting well over 3 months after FP !!
My situation is similar to yours :(