New thread to track NE transfers

From what I tell from the posts here, it seems they are probably just logging the I485 cases filed in 2004 and early 2005.

New LUD

Hello,

My LUD and my wife's LUS has been changed again...The following is the LUDs after transferring to NE.

3/5/2007 Transfer to NE
3/6/2007 ???
3/11/2007 Pending in the NE
3/15/2007 ???

I did the 2nd FP(Code 1) on March 7, 2007. Maybe this FP triggered to change my LUD. But my wife did her 1st FP(Code 3) on March 2006.

I am not sure what triggered to change the LUD dated on 3/15/2007....

Thanks

Hello,

My LUD and my wife's LUS has been changed again...The following is the LUDs after transferring to NE.

3/5/2007 Transfer to NE
3/6/2007 ???
3/11/2007 Pending in the NE
3/15/2007 ???

I did the 2nd FP(Code 1) on March 7, 2007. Maybe this FP triggered to change my LUD. But my wife did her 1st FP(Code 3) on March 2006.

I am not sure what triggered to change the LUD dated on 3/15/2007....

Thanks

They may not be related to the FP. I got LUDs on 3/15 and 3/16 and I am still yet to do my second FP.

Is your NC cleared and PD current?

Looks like I am the only one who don't have a LUD after the transfer. They might have lost my files:( though I just received an email for AP approval, in less than three weeks since I applied.

I am not sure my NC has been cleared !

They may not be related to the FP. I got LUDs on 3/15 and 3/16 and I am still yet to do my second FP.

Is your NC cleared and PD current?

Hello endless4gc

I am not sure whether my NC has been cleared or not. My NC had not been cleared when I called the National Service Center on January, 2007. After that time, I have not tried to call the national service center because the call does not help anything...

My case is for EB1/EA which has been approved on March, 2005 and I filed I-485s on April, 2005. When I recieved a letter from a CA senator office on Dec. 2006, they said my NC had not been cleared since April, 2005.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am getting really worried that USCIS might have lost our cases during transfer. After the mar 5 lud, I have got NO lud or email from NE. Anyone in the same boat?

i did not have any LUD after the 03/01. I think it is fine if there a lot of cases transferred and they just become slow. No need to worry about the lost of your files.

i did not have any LUD after the 03/01. I think it is fine if there a lot of cases transferred and they just become slow. No need to worry about the lost of your files.
Thanks for the reply! You make me feel much better now.

OK. Finally there is a lud and message changed. They transferred our cases back to CSC!!!

Is this because 2003 cases are not supposed to transfer? USCIS definitely has no logic!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Finally there is a lud and message changed. They transferred our cases back to CSC!!!

Is this because 2003 cases are not supposed to transfer? USCIS definitely has no logic!

[Is this because 2003 cases are not supposed to transfer?]
No, I saw some transferred cases this month with RD:2003.
Why don`t you give them a call?
May be yr done with FBI and they have a preview that yr case can be approved, still this year.

Why don`t you give them a call?
May be yr done with FBI and they have a preview that yr case can be approved, still this year.
I hope what you said is the reason. Or maybe they found my NC is not cleared and shouldn't be transferred. Anyway, I placed an enquiry in late Feb. I am waiting for a reply.

I just received the transfer letter, AGAIN. It says: to speed up the processing..., exactly the same format as the one I received earlier for the first transfer. I can't wait to see how transferring back and forth speeds up the processing:rolleyes:

Well, they say "speed up the processing", that does not necessarily mean "shorten the processing time", does it?

Now processing at CSC is 10 times faster (since they have less cases), but the final decision is gonna to be made at NSC, so in some sense they did speed up processing, get it? :rolleyes:

I just received the transfer letter, AGAIN. It says: to speed up the processing..., exactly the same format as the one I received earlier for the first transfer. I can't wait to see how transferring back and forth speeds up the processing:rolleyes:

I got a new LUD today 4/2/07. My case was transferred from CSC to NSC on 3/2/07followed by a bunch of LUD on 3/5, 3/11, 3/12, 3/13. Anyone else?

Hi xyr888,

I also got a LUD change today. LUD details are exactly same as yours.

My PD is current and name check might have been cleared (not really sure). What's your status.

My PD is current, but my name check may not be cleared since I got an inquiry response from CIS dated 2/16/07 that my NC was pending at that time. Could it be cleared in March? I doubt it. By the way, my family's 485 have no luds.

wow - reading all this makes me so scared... my case like everyone else's got transferred to the NE office.. and today suddenly i see Finger print notice in the mail for next week. my last FP was done last year. However this notice does not show up on the website status check..

What does thi FP notice mean ? does it mean something good is going to happen with my case soon ?? please advise.

My PD is Jan 2001 - I485 & I140 were concurently filed in Dec 2004 , i have approved I140, EAD & AP in hand.