New thread to track NE transfers

Calbears

Registered Users (C)
We got emails for NE transfers this morning as most of you in the CSC. So let's start some tracking on how our cases get processed in NSC. You may want to list following information so that we could find some pattern on how NSC works in next a few weeks...

I-485 RD: 05/2004
FP date: 07/04, 10/05, 03/07
NC status: Cleared as of 02/07
Case transfered to NSC: 03/02/07
LUDs after the transfer: 03/05/07
I-485 AD: ?

We got emails for NE transfers this morning as most of you in the CSC. So let's start some tracking on how our cases get processed in NSC. You may want to list following information so that we could find some pattern on how NSC works in next a few weeks...

I-485 RD: 05/2004
FP date: 07/04, 10/05, 03/07
NC status: Cleared as of 02/07
Case transfered to NSC: 03/02/07
LUDs after the transfer: 03/05/07
I-485 AD: ?

don't understand USCIS ,, seems like ur NC is cleared , they should have approved it instead of sending to NE.. whats the point

I absolutely have no idea. My NC's cleared for about 2 weeks, so it's too early to tell. People got transfered regardless NC status and priority date. CIS is likely to centralize the 485 processing right now.

updated my info

is there anyone whose FP got expired, but transfered to NSC without another FP notice?

Mine got transferred last Friday.

As of last week, my NC was still pending
485 RD: Jan 30, 2004
FBI Namecheck pending since Feb 2004

Filed WoM on Feb 15, 2007

FP scheduled for 03/07/07

Case transferred from CSC to NSC on March 2nd, 2007.

I talked to my lawyer and according to him this is NOT a sign that the Namecheck has been cleared.

Desi

Just received my lawyer's response regarding the transfer. The main point is that our original 485 RD at CSC is still valid so no cut in line from NSC filers

Hi all, We now know in a fact that practically all of cases were transfered to NSC. So we next may be good to follow up with the NSC processings. We don't want our cases to sink to a blackhole again. But before we start fighting we should gather some data.

Three things happened to me on 03/02/2007.
AP Approval
3rd FP code 1 done
485 transfer from CSC to NSC

whats impact on AP/EAD?

What will be impact on already filled EAD/AP with CSC, will they be transfered to NE?

Where should we file new EAD/AP , at CSC center or NE?

although it seems that it is just a routine transfer and does not mean anything, but i look at it as a good sign since CSC has the worst record in approvals and any place is better than CSC

same e-mails..

We got emails for NE transfers this morning as most of you in the CSC.
I hope this might be good for faster approvals???

PD: EB3 May03 2001
I-485 RD: 03/2004
FP date: 05/04, 03/05, 02/07

thanks,
rk9.

Have we seen any case approved after transferring to NE? How long does it take after the transfer? Does anyone have a contact email at NE?

Hi all.

To get the Processing info. from NSC.
Pls try to find.

a, Email adress of NSC for I-485
b, A Person like Bureno .

If some one has the above inf. Pls post.
Thanks.

My case was also transfered on 3/5.

I am an EB2, Priority date June 2002, I.485 filed in June 2006, According to my attorney all NC's have cleared, I am waiting only on an FP appointment, CSC never even bothered to send an FP appointment in the 9 months they sat on my application. These clowns are unbelievable.

I guess the key question is whether we keep our CSC Receipt date at the NSC or whether we join the back of the line there.

Hi,

my case got transfered too.
I have a related question.

How can I find out if my name is cleared or not?

Thanks

My case was also transfered on 3/5.

I am an EB2, Priority date June 2002, I.485 filed in June 2006, According to my attorney all NC's have cleared, I am waiting only on an FP appointment, CSC never even bothered to send an FP appointment in the 9 months they sat on my application. These clowns are unbelievable.

I guess the key question is whether we keep our CSC Receipt date at the NSC or whether we join the back of the line there.

WHen did you find out your NC was cleared? I hope you didn't mean that you NC was cleared 9 months ago. My understanding is that they don't send out FP any more unless everything is ready for adjudication. I am in the same boat - NC just got cleared and waiting for FP. I am hoping that I can get the FP notice soon!

I think someone else said that the receipt date from the original application will apply, not 3/5/2007.