New Thread- I 140 application is more than 180 days!

Here's my thought on who is in and who's OUT

I think anybody sharing experiences should be in this forum.

Not only that, self-proclaimed judges like DOLDelay should be
chucked out of here with immediate effect. WE don't need
judges to decide who is included and who isn't. If DOLDelay
thinks s/he can, s/he must be the first one to be out.

Apart from that, people posing as big-time informants and
claiming to know tid bits about inner workings of INS
( which they themselves again admit that even INS folks
don't know about ) are surely out. What many are terming as
"help", is, in effect, misinformation. Far from any help, such
bogus info has the dangerous side-effect of misguiding
and misinforming, especially when it appears that there is
huge chuck of naive applicants hungry for any info.

Satisfying that "hunger for any info" with misquoted,
guesstimated and false info is just bad.

Let people share experiences, let's not a bunch of pseudo
consultants offer "help".

Are u the appointed judge ?

Originally posted by DOLDelay
I think PissedOffI140 needs to get out of this forum. Sanga is helping others in this forum.

We don't need self appointed judges. Maybe u r the first one
who should be out of here with immediate effect. There are
umpteen number of places where you can get "feel good"
information. Let this forum be one where experiences are shared
and correct information be posted for a sea of individuals
who, otherwise, have no source of factually correct info. Gang
up with your GURU somewhere else.

PissedOffI140:

Not a single person agrees with you.

Sanga:

You keep up your good work. There are many who benefits from you. If you quit, you are accepting that you are wrong. If you continue, you are the winner here. There are many who support you. Don't dishearten by this nonsense.

Thanks for the support guys !!.

I don't care for people like "PissedOfff140". They are frustrated and lost their mind in due course. While saying "Let this forum be one where experiences are shared and correct information be posted", I haven't seen any usefull info posted by this guy.

"PissedOffI140" is bro of "SUMANTHA". Sumantha after taking on every body on this forum is thrown out, so will be Mr. Pissed.

Again Thanks.

p.s: Abhaya_Abhaya, If you see this thread is no more usefull, just go ahead and delete your first posting and that will take it out of business. We did this bofore when we were frustated with Sumantha. They do not allow your normal business and can side track every body by miles.

OK.. I take up the gauntlet thrown by you

let's face it.

And let's see who throws me out and who throws out
anyone from here.

The truth is and will be : Nobody has any info and neither
anything to help w.r.t INS. So is it true for Sanga. So is it
true of me.

I don't help, bcoz I can't. Nobody is helping in any way.
If u can't accept that, preach your hepful gospels in your
own loosers forum.

Everybody is not a looser like these screwed up Reddy's
and Sanga's. Goolt loosers.. from top to bottom. Work in
crap body shops, don't have a clue about anything..and
here they are , self professed consultants with their
clients' coterie.

Let's see who throws out whom.....

I, on my part, care a damn abou u loosers. There's a huge
majority , who don't even make posts here and they know
who is what.

OK.. I take up the gauntlet thrown by you

let's face it.

And let's see who throws me out and who throws out
anyone from here.

The truth is and will be : Nobody has any info and neither
anything to help w.r.t INS. So is it true for Sanga. So is it
true of me.

I don't help, bcoz I can't. Nobody is helping in any way.
If u can't accept that, preach your hepful gospels in your
own loosers forum.

Everybody is not a looser like these screwed up Reddy's
and Sanga's. Goolt loosers.. from top to bottom. Work in
crap body shops, don't have a clue about anything..and
here they are , self professed consultants with their
clients' coterie.

Let's see who throws out whom.....

I, on my part, care a damn abou u loosers. There's a huge
majority , who don't even make posts here and they know
who is what.

Who expects anything better from u

Originally posted by PJSReddy
PissedOffI140:

Not a single person agrees with you.

Sanga:

You keep up your good work. There are many who benefits from you. If you quit, you are accepting that you are wrong. If you continue, you are the winner here. There are many who support you. Don't dishearten by this nonsense.

Fact is.. people like U don't just matter.. whether u remain
or go away from this forum. Non-entities u are...anyway.

Sambar drinking,.. uncouth..ugly...rough-hoarse worded ,
uncultured, body-shop sweat-shop programmer, dowry
seeking Goolts from Gooltland, living amidst sambar stained
walls.... sounds harsh..unfortunately that's what u are. That's
the truth.

Hello Pissedoff,

Sanga and couple of others helped me many times in this forum. Actually they were more friendly, informative and helpful THAN my High $$ Attorney or my company. No kidding

I do not agree with you at all. And, why do you insult others? I saw your Sambar comments, dowry and so on. I am not from Gultland but the purpose of this forum is different. Dont you think so?? Dont be angry with me Pissedoff, I wish you goodluck and let us stop this thread which is not helping us in any way

My Info:
EB2 Masters
140 July 5th ND
485 Oct 23 ND
EAD/FP Dec 24th AD

Support for PissedOffI140...

Buddy,
I was going to write a post to support your position and agree with your frustration that Indians' "hota hai, chalta hai" attitude is self-defeating and fatalistic. We don't even have guts to sign a online petition regarding delays let alone picketing. That's why Brits ruled us for 200 years. But what you said in your last post is plain racist. This is not the board for venting and you should know that. Goodluck with your process.

Racist ?

Racist ?

I am of the same race about the people I am speaking about ..

Listen, i know it hurts, who said truth doesn't hurt ?

And I am not afraid of commenting on people of my race
or anyone else.

As for board, neither is this a board for quacky , dubious
consultants posing as information repositories and posting
their "ivory-tower" thoughs as information, that's supposed
to be "helping" others.

Let them leave and go away. Let the people who want to
do something come forward. And if there isn't a sizable
number of people ready for that, well then, shame on us as a
community ! And lets be ready to hear about that shame !

Personal frustration

Quite unfortunate that this thread is helping the people to vend their personal hatred and frustration. This forum being set up for people who pursue the same goal to share collective experience. Let us not forget that each individual would have worked hard to get the facts and would be willing to share them with others especially in this so unpredictable INS processing. As pissedoff140 points out, of course every one of us are capable of doing the research on our own, BUT the timely help obtained from this research bank CAN NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED.

Each individual has the liberty of following the facts from other contributors based on their personal situation. The decision followed on the analysis is YOURS and the contributors are not responsible for whatever happens after that. Hope every single member of this forum is aware of this and hence majority of the people like the contributions of the Sanga. People would not just reciprocate praises for sanga not just because of the niceties but definitely because his info would have helped them to move on.

Regional hatred while pursuing for permanent stay in a different country does not seem to be healthy especailly in a place where money is directly proportional to the talents and skills you have.

I feel great contributors like sanga should ignore this and keep continuing their good work to bring the difference in other's life.

Re: Personal frustration

Very well said.

Originally posted by jshree
Quite unfortunate that this thread is helping the people to vend their personal hatred and frustration. This forum being set up for people who pursue the same goal to share collective experience. Let us not forget that each individual would have worked hard to get the facts and would be willing to share them with others especially in this so unpredictable INS processing. As pissedoff140 points out, of course every one of us are capable of doing the research on our own, BUT the timely help obtained from this research bank CAN NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED.

Each individual has the liberty of following the facts from other contributors based on their personal situation. The decision followed on the analysis is YOURS and the contributors are not responsible for whatever happens after that. Hope every single member of this forum is aware of this and hence majority of the people like the contributions of the Sanga. People would not just reciprocate praises for sanga not just because of the niceties but definitely because his info would have helped them to move on.

Regional hatred while pursuing for permanent stay in a different country does not seem to be healthy especailly in a place where money is directly proportional to the talents and skills you have.

I feel great contributors like sanga should ignore this and keep continuing their good work to bring the difference in other's life.

Thank you all !!

Thanks jshree and others, I really appreciate it.

I'll not be disheartened and will try to keep up my posts here as usual. If each one of my post helps at least one in this forum that will solve my purpose and I can take people like "pissedoff140" now and then.

Please Cool Off!

I think, we have gotten off the track with Mr. PissedOff140 and Sanga! If you both would withdraw your statements about each other it would be good. Please get back on the discussions about the delay in the processing of I-140 then it would do a great service to everybody in this forum!

There is no point in proving who is right or why somebody wrote what he wrote! Please stop it!!!

I think VSC is the only center where I-140 processing is taking longer by about 3-6 months. I hope that once the TPS deadline of 3/9/03 passes then VSC redoubles the resources to I-140 processing to catch up with other centers. We can all keep our fingers crossed that DHS keeps its promise of keeping existing procedure intact till we all are through.

My info, (Masters EB2), concurrent filing with 140 receipt
RD: 5/29/02
no response of any kind
EAD and AP approved 12/3/02
FP done on 12/04/02
RD: 10/7/02
waiting forever.....

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, everyone, what is this TPS thing? what TPS stands for? why it delay I-140 processing in VSC? Thanks for answer.

Any possible thing to slowdown the process :)

TPS stands for Temporary Protected Status - The Attorney General may provide TPS to aliens in the United States who are temporarily unable to return to their country because of extraordinary conditions.

You can learn more about it at INS website - Click here

Originally posted by gchope2
hello, everyone, what is this TPS thing? what TPS stands for? why it delay I-140 processing in VSC? Thanks for answer.

Thanks Sanga,

more questions, where is this 3/9/03 deadline from? does that mean no more TPS after 3/9/03, so VSC will have more focus on I140 processing?

Do not bother to understand INS. Time to time some thing will be there for us to speculate on delayed processing times. If you are still keen on deadline, click here.

More focus..? You never know what is in line next. Just relax and pray :D

Originally posted by gchope2
Thanks Sanga,

more questions, where is this 3/9/03 deadline from? does that mean no more TPS after 3/9/03, so VSC will have more focus on I140 processing?