New thread for missing case

missing

New thread for missing cases

Hello All,
I am starting a new thread for missing cases here. I have seen that ruxrux's case is missing. Here is my detail:
My notice date is 02-109-XXXXX. 2nd FP was done on May, 2004. On 27th May the same was updated on the website. On 27th June the status got changed to "case has been rcvd here on 27th June and it is taking 730 days.........". Then on 7/5/04 LUD got changed and since then both me and my wife's cases are missing from the data base. If there are similar cases(missing from data base) like this please post the same here.

-Missing

Last edited by a moderator:
why is mine missing??

WAC041865XXXX.
RD: June 21 2004.
My status on web says:
On june 27 your case for 485 ..blah blah.

When i try calling NSC at 800-375-5283 it says:
"We are sorry. Due to a temporary problem with our system we cannot access you case at this time. Please try at another time".

Same is the case for my 765 and 131 too! And for my wife's too!!
I need a status atleast on my EAD!!

Same here

Same messages here but I am Feb'02. Looks like you are in the lucky pilot program group.
Good luck to you.
WC

FP - not done yet

140_takes_4ever said:
Linuxrox,

Did you complete your FP?

No. I did not even get the FP notice.
And mine is not concurrent case. My 140 got approved on april 30 2004. EB2 category.

Last edited by a moderator:
missing form phone system

wac 04
rd may 25th.

done fp on june 19th.

lud on june 22nd status changes to finger prints results received.

lud on june 28th status goes back to received RFE repsonse ( an old status before i gave FP for worng finger print fee)

lud on july 2nd. No status update.

case missing on the NSC phone system. due to a temporary problem we cannot give your status.

has been missing on the phone system for 20 days now.

mine is EB2 concurrent.
both 140 and 485 in the same envelope.
140 is not apporved . it has a lud on 6/14 with out any new status update.

mia

My case is also missing online.

Online message:

500 Servlet Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException at v.inscri.common.action.LogonAction.perform(Unknown Source)at org.apache.struts.action.Action.execute(Action.java:415) ...........................

but recvd 2nd fp notice by slow mail but no email

1st fp 2/03

my case was missing from phone system and the online message was " on June 27th we recieved..."

today I recieved email from USIC asking for RFE and the online message also changed to that.

wac-03-051-5xxxx
1st FP Jan 03
2nd FP not yet scheduled

on the website I get "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application. ".

on the automated phone system, it says "FP1 results recd etc"

Missing cases on the phone system

All 3 cases of our cases are missing from the automated phone system but, I could see the status online.Messages on the phone system are different too.
My case, message says receipt couldnot be found in the sytem and for my
derivatives, Due to temporary problems to the system....
ANY body out there having the same kind of messages on the phone system?
Thanks
WC

My case came back, there wasn't a change in touch dates, and inspite going for 2FP, they still haven't updated the status. So the wait continues.

Same here.
AVM says " Due to temporary problems..."
All the status on the AVM has been missing since RFE was received by CSC.
However, on line status shows that RFE was received.
One more interesting thing is that my 2nd FP notification and receipt have never been updated...

New developments in last couple of days...

Until 7/27/2004, I have only 1 case status misssing in the phone system since I submitted RFE. Today when I checked the phone system status is missing for the remaining 2 derivative cases too. Being optimistic.
WC

Bloody INS my case is missing again and there is no change in touch date! :( These days I just hate to check the status. Nothing good ever comes out of it. The message that is shows for me is:

Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Pinnacle_man,

Is your case status visible? Or has your touch date changed?

Who_cares,

Any update on your case?