New thread for MAY, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

Lawyer recieved FP notification

My attorney recieved my FP notification on 10/25.
The FP is scheduled for 11/20/01 at Oakland.
These are my detials.
RD 5/17
ND 7/19
AP 8/03
EAD waiting

My handle in this thread is SMRAO50

Karunesh & smrao50, Congratulations for getting the FP.

Can you guys tell, which area you live in ??
I\'m not seeing any FP notices for people living in Santa Clara, SanJose, sunnyvale,, etc.

If Anybody living in these areas got the FP notice, Please respond.

Thanks

SUMMARY as of 10/25/2000

Here is local link for summary as of 10/25/2001.

Do you know that you can click on person\'s name/handle to see his/her\'s recent posts? Note that other summary (first line) links won\'t work in this page.

- PCee

PCee -- pelase update -- my FP location is SFO thanks

Yup, looks like SFO and San Jose are still waiting -- haven\'t gotten my notice either.

PCee I think people get FP depending which INS office they fall under

I have seen people getting FP notice who have ND of 09/01 but no one has gotten with ND even back to 07 from San Jose, CA
So it will be good idea to all of us give there closest INS city office name.
Well update my handle with potential FP office as San Jose.

anybody has any idea about why there is no any EAD approved for those May mailers?

Most April mailers got theirs approved. why there is no any for May?!!

Thanks!

Just spoke to IIO regarding my FP

I just got out of the phone. I asked her about my case and
she replied saying its still pending(not even assigned to an
officer yet). Asked her about the rule of sending FPs, she
said it all depends on the officer to whom the case is assigned.
She could not answer why my case was not assigned to any officer
yet. I was surprised to see people with ND in Aug getting FP,
my ND is July 5th and RD is May 1st.

CSCVictim.

The latest FP notice in San Jose is RD4/30 from April thread.

Finally it\'s coming to May. Yes!

RD, AP, EAD, FP status

My file was submitted to INS on 04/16/01 and receipt date was June 06, I got my Adv. Parole in August and EAD card in Sept. I got my Finger print notice yesterday Oct. 26. Cheers
Ravi S

I got it and did it! PCee please update...

Miraculously, my FP notice arrived in the mail yesterday!

Date on notice: 10/23
Appointment date: 11/27
FP done: today! 10/27
FP location: SFO

Here\'s my story:

I\'ve heard that Sat and Wed afternoons are best times to go (they\'re not that busy), so I decided to test it out. Arrived there around 2:45 p.m. -- place was nearly empty (for those of you who know SF, it\'s at 250 Broadway, around Sansome/Battery, just northeast of North Beach and between Telegraph Hill and the Embarcadero). Security guard looked a little bothered that my appt was a month away, but I was very nice and said my appt was around Thanksgiving, and would be a problem since I may be travelling. He said to me "we do expect you to keep your appointments", but after going in to talk to his spvsr, said they\'re not busy and would do the FP.

I filled out the form they give you, and, once it was completed, went to do the FP. It\'s done with a scanning machine that tells them if the FP are a "pass" or if there are "ridge breaks". They made sure all 10 fingers passed, then another guy came and finished the data entry (he even started chatting with me in French as I\'m from Montreal, Canada). Overall, people were very nice and I was in & out in about 15 minutes.

Good luck everyone -- I don\'t know if I\'m the 1st SFO person to get FP, but I imagine others will be arriving shortly.

Now if only those EADs would come...