New thread for MAY, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

Got FPs done

Hi All,
My location is Oakland. RD 5/25. Got FP notice two days back for due date of Nov. 23rd. But I did the FPs on 10/27 (saturday) at San Jose ASC. Overall nice experience with people at the center, also FPs done in almost 10 mins.
Anybody have idea ??... If we do FP before due date , do we need to inform original ASC or INS about that?

EAD approved oct. 25

My EAD was approved as per AVM on october 25. Since I went for an iEAD, it seems it will take them some time to send me a new EAD.

cheers

At what time did you go ?? ...

People tend to miss basic info in their messages, letting many postings asking for each and every
thing that is left out. Not to mention how useful it is to read these answers in isolation from the
original messages. Along with throwing questions for which they need to know answers immediately,
people who write their experience might have to take a moment to reread what they are contributing
and make sure they are not incomplete at least in the basic sense.

No wonder we are starting threads after threads.

-- united win

SUMMARY as of 10/29/2001

Here is local link for summary as of 10/29/2001.

By now you know that FPs are sent based on ASC one comes under. Recently except SFO and San Jose every one else was getting FPs (upto those who mailed in July). The good news is in the past week SFO started picking up (one who mailed in July got FP). Still no good news for people from San Jose area.

To make FP tracking more effective can you please post your Location information?

Thanks
PCee

PCee Please update -- received FP notice for SFO

RD -- 05/07/01
ND -- 07/09/01
WAC-01-229-...

FP rec\'d in mail -- 10/26
FP Scheduled -- INS SFO 11/23

A couple of people seem to have done FP early at SFO -- any tips?
Thanks, \'yashi

SJ picks up

Hi Pcee,
        People with April RD in SJC have started receiving FP notices.
Hope the May folks also will get it soon. By the way , congrats in receiving the receipts, although it was delayed.

AP approved

AP approved after RFE, on Oct 16th and Oct 17th. Wife and Kid got two orginal notices each and I got a copy of the original! Sent an enquiry to the lawyer to see if the orginal has been received by him... the wait continues...

Pcee: Please update Fingerprint Notice received-mohan3000

RD : 05/30
ND : 08/07
FP received : 10/30 at Chorlotte, NC Scheduled on 11/20

thank you for maintaining the details.

PCee Please update, SFO FP done early. Davidjed-- Thanks for the heads-up!

My info is-
PD 11/00, RD 05/01, ND 07/01, FP rec\'d 10/26/01, Scheduled 11/23/01 @ SFO, FP done early 10/30/01 @ SFO INS, 250 Broadway.

Guys- I walked in and the Info Woman at the door mentioned my scheduled date is about a MONTH away, I said I was going to be away during thanksgiving. She said she needed to get a sign from her Supervisor, came back and mentioned to her other person at the door that let all the people scheduled for FP during holidays come through, no need to check w/ supervisor. Overall very courteous and smooth process (well it remains to be seen if the fp\'s actually got through or not!), in and out in approx. 15 mts. Only 3-4 other people in the center.

ALSO, I looked at previous FP experiences and Somebody had FP scheduled on Feb 17, 2001 (President\'s Day) and the INS Office (don\'t know which) was closed that day. SO all those w/ thanksgving FP dates (especially Friday, 11/23), I think, should check if the respective office is open or not before-hand on that date (I know, I know, if they scheduled an FP for 11/23 it must be open -- apparently not the case as this person reports, so just a heads-up).

AVM Updated after early FP

Hello

I found that AVM for my(and my wife\'s) I-485 was updated today after I did early FP on 10/20 at San Jose. My original appointment was for 11/09 at Oakland. It took 10 days for my case to get the AVM updated on FP receipt. But the AVM says that "We recieved your FP on 10/30 and is pending review". Should it not be 10/20 ? Anyone with similar experience ?
-KumarSunil

CSC EAD Processing Time Updated to 08/01/2001

Hi Guys, I see that the Processing Time for CSC for EAD has been updated to 08/01/2001. That means now we(May mailers who have RD in July) should be getting our EADs very soon.
The I-485 is still the same 01/01/98. But as long as people get their I-485 approvals, who cares for the dates.
-KumarSunil

U r ok...

FP done on 10/20.
FBI take 2 to 4 to return response..
Then info goes to system 1.. (FBI-INS system)
On 30th it got transfered to system 2..
So, u r ok... Difference is fine..
Read CIBA\'s FP experiences..

KumarSunil:8/1/01 mens RD or ND??any idea??

How to Read this Report:
An application or petition with a Receipt Notice date listed above should be processed within 30 days of this notice. If the receipt date on your Receipt Notice shows an earlier date and thirty days have passed since that receipt date, please send an inquiry to fax number (949)389-3485. If you applied after the indicated date, we are not processing your case at this time.

Pcee please update my info

RD:5/15
ND:7/18
AP:9/27
EAD:10/30
WAITING FOR FP
AREA:MOUNTAIN VIEW(Sj SC)
WAC 01-236
CATEGORY:EB1

It means RD

I am not confident as to what does this mean, but the date indicated 08/01/2001 means RD.
-KumarSunil

FP done @ San Jose

My info :

MDRDNDWACAPiEADFP(Rcvd)FP(done)
FP(Schd)FP(Location)
05/1805/2107/2001-23708/2908/2110/21
10/3111/21San Jose

Hey, united win ! Is your FP scheduled at San Jose ??

Is your FP scheduled at San Jose ??. Please let us know.

regards

SUMMARY site is moved...

I am having problems with freeweb site geocities. So I created a new web page on tripod. Hope this works out fine.

Here is the link.
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ (has summary as of 11/01/2001)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
PCee