New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

No Title

A friend of mine checked AVM on 11/26. Her status changed from "Case not found" to "case received..." Her RD is in mid-March.

vsc_245....

good to to know that it changed... When did you first notice that it was changed? mine is EAC-01-131-xxxx and still not found (as of last weekend).

Thanks

AVM Message

gist,

AVM message still says Case not found .. Thinking of caling IIO again .. should I wait .. any suggestions

Thanks,

spatel ;you better wait for some time

AVM is not a very definitive indicator of your case.You might go directly from case not found to case approved.If you call too many times,the IIO tend not be friendly or cooperative.Just hang in there for a couple of weeks more.

My details:

PD: Feb 2000
RD: Feb 28, 2001
ND: Mar 7, 2001
FP: Aug 15, 2001
Still waiting

s_patel and Vsc_245...

Thanks Vsc_245 for informing us...

spatel: I never talked to an IIO; but if it wouldn\'t change in next one week - i am going to take it as an opportunity and talk to IIO (or will make my attorney talk). Although I understood that AVM is just a screwed-up thing and doesn\'t indicate a sense always... still want to make sure things.

Best of luck... By the way your recpt is eac-01-127-xxxx (4 days before mine) isn\'t it?

Mar-01 Approved

Ladies and Gentlemen of the march-01 waiters and other waiters. I just want to let you know My case has been approved on Dec 3rd. I just checked it.
Here are my details, "THIS IS NOT A FAKE"

RD 02/22/2001
ND 03/05/2001
I140 Not CP
Labor EB2 Reg Country:INDIA
Message Always Said "Recieved case on ........"
AD 12/03/2001
EAC 01-118-*****
Good Luck to everyone
Thank You

Congratulations man

Congratulations man! We will wait for ours ! Best of luck and thanks for the information.....

Not Fake?

Are you sure this is NOT fake? According to my experience, AVM does not update this fast -- usually it takes about a week.

Not a Fake

I know the frustration of GC Process. I\'m not fooling anybody nor I would gain any thing by doing so.

DAAR