New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

if march cases are being approved...

we should see some new approvals on a daily basis. I won\'t be too concerned by whether VSC approves Mar01 cases one week earlier or one week later, as long as VSC is moving on!!

Approving order for Mar case?

Do you think VSC will approve Mar.case from ND Mar 30 or from ND Mar 01? Any order we can track?

interesting question, let\'s see the first couple of Mar01 approvals

$5 bet on VSC starting at ND 3/19, which is my ND. :)

No Title

Message still says \'Case Not found\'.
RD- Mar 7, 2001
ND - Mar 15, 2001
EAC 01 126 xxxxx
EB2, India
I don\'t understand why? People with RD after me -- got their message changed. I should just stop checking the AVM. Making me more anxious.

AVM change to "case received"....

PD 1/99
RD3/14 ND 3/20
EB2 others
eac 01 130......
hmmmmm...3-4 weeks more ???
good luck to all

No Title

Based on all the fake postings, does anyone actually know of any genuine approvals?

If anyone has talked to the IIO today, please update? Thanks

I believe those approval postings were true

I have a close firend told me this morning that his case approved on 12/5. RD3/15 and ND3/23. Don\'t remember PD.

One of my friends RD 3/05/01 and ND 3/13/01 got approved

One of my friends -- RD 3/05/01 and ND 3/13/01 (India EB2)
got approved too.

No Title

vsc and cpkr, can you please tell us how your friends found their approval? did they use the avm or talk to the IIO?

this is encouraging news if true?

Sounds like it would take a few days to have the AVM updated after approval.

Not only very few Mar01 cases got approved, but also would it need a few days for them to be inputted into AVM, right?
Is there similar situation for the Feb01 cases or other early months cases when starting to be approved?
Could any gurus remeber? If it\'s true, it is quite interesting.

Nobody from this thread is approved yet except AKM!!

Keeping this thread alive.Please update here if you hear anything from friends or IIO