New thread for June, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

FP Done

Hi PCee

Please update my details ( Id : Tamizhan ). I have given all the details below.
MD : 06/11/01
RD : 06/12/01
ND : 08/17/01
WAC# : WAC_01_260_XXXXX
Case : EB2
AP : 08/29/01
iEAD : 10/11/01
EAD : Still waiting.
FP Rcvd : 10/25/01
FP Done : 10/30/01
FP Schd : 11/27/01
FP Loc. : Oakland ( But actually did at SFO ).

Hope this helps. Prayers for everyone of us to get our Green Card ASAP.

Thx.

Tamizhan

FP Notice Received

PCee,

I received my FP notice, here are my details and my wife\'s details

Mine:

WAC#: 01-262
RD: 06/18
ND: 08/20
FP Notice Date: 10/23
FP Scheduled Date: 11/20
FP Location: Gardena (any experiences? please post)
EB2 RIR
Notice received by me and lawyer

Wife\'s

WAC# 01-262
FP Notice Date: 10/26
FP Scheduled Date: 11/23
FP Location:
Notice received by lawyer only

My wife does not have SS# or TIN (Tax ID number), is this required for getting the FP Done, and also the only ID she has for now is the Passport, do they need two forms of ID\'s? or is one..please help

Thanks.

Sai

One ID should do

Hi

You don\'t need SS# or TIN. You can always leave that column blank and fill up the A# which will be in the FP appointment notice. They welcome 2 IDs, but I believe one ID should do. My wife\'s case is similar to you, but she had her EADs, so she gave that with the passport. Good luck.

Could you please give me some details

Like what time did you go to SFO. INS Office address ? Did they ask any questions such as why are you doing this ahead of schedule etc.

Please give us some details. I and my wife also scheduled for Oakland But I would like to get it done ahead of schedule But I read some where Oakland does not encourage ahead of schedule !!

Thanks in advance

Please brief me iEAD experience,

I wish to know what are the documents you took, what time you joined the queue and at what time you received the iEAD,
Please, I have to get mine as soon as possible from San Jose.
Thanks
kishur

My FP experience

Hi Gajesh

I will be out in NY on a business rel. training during my actual appointment date ( 11/27 ). SFO ASC is in 250 Broadway St ( If you are taking BART, exit at Montgomery station , go up the escalators towards Sansome St and walk 10 blocks northwards on Sansome street and the SFO ASC is right almost in the intersection of Sansome and Broadway streets ).

I went by BART to SFO ASC around 2:55 PM on Tuesday the 10/30th and the lady in the front-desk asked me for the FP notices and also asked me why I wanted it done early. I told her the reason and also showed my e-ticket for the same ( but I believe she won\'t ask for all these details if there are very less number of people ). She took 2 IDs from me ( iEAD & Driver License ) and my wife gave iEAD & Passport as IDs. We filled up a simple form and another lady took me to the FP machine. Initially she asked me to stand beside her and asked me to check if all the details coming up on the computer screen are correct or not ( I think she used my A# to bring up my details on the screen ). I verified the details. I believe SF ASC office definitely has very sophisticated & high-tech machines to ensure that the FPs are taken cleanly. You could see your Finger Prints clearly and the machine itself says if its finding ridge lines ( meaning not good ) or its perfect ( passed ). Before we started the lady gave some lotion to be applied to our hands and then we did the FPs. The whole stuff didn\'t take more than 10 minutes. After that she called in a Supervisor to verify all the details and FP clarity. Once he approved, off we came out of the building and came back home by BART. We also filled up an yellow feedback form on how they did the whole job.

Frankly, the whole SFO ASC experience was very good. The people were really angels and were very helpful and were joking all through the FP process. Also since they had such high-tech gadgetry, we also have that satisfaction of seeing our FPs come good on the screen before we leave. So it was just a pleasant, fast and a very courteous INS experience ( unlike several other INS centre\'s ). Now hoping and praying the approval to come as quickly as possible.

Good luck and all the very best to one and all.

Note : Please ensure you have the following things before you go for FP : Two IDs preferable ( one ID I believe should be enough ), FP notice(s), a valid reason, just in case ( if you go for early FP ) and your passport.

Tamizhan

fp exp

hi i did my fp early though schedule on 11/23. no questions asked. it took me maximum 1 hours time. because i went on tuesday and it was beginning of the week for them. no questions asked. everything went very smoothly. all the best to u.
u don\'t need ssn# or anything just take ur passport an =d riving licence.
either passport or licence is fine. don\'t worry . just relax and go.

FP Done on 11/01

We did our FP today, we went at around 8:30 am and was out by 9:10, there were about 15 people ahead of me, we only needed our passports and the appointment letter to get the FP done.

I am posting my app. details here (I did post most of the details in an earlier post as well)

Mine:

WAC#: 01-262
FP Notice Date: 10/23
FP Scheduled Date: 11/20
FP Appointment Location: Gardena
FP Done on: 11/01
FP Done at: Gardena
EB2 RIR
Notices received by me and the lawyer

Wife\'s

WAC# 01-262
FP Notice Date: 10/26
FP Scheduled Date: 11/23
FP Appointment Location: Los Angeles
FP Done at: Gardena
FP Done on: 11/01
Notice received by the lawyer only

The AVM does not say that FP notice has been sent.

Thanks.

Sai

SUMMARY page moved to new site...

I am having problems with freeweb site geocities. So I created a new web page on tripod. Hope this works out fine.

Here is the link.
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ (has summary as of 11/01/2001)

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
PCee

Checked FBI Infoline for FP Clearance

Hi friends

I did FP on 10/30/2001 at SFO ASC and I checked the FBI\'s infoline ( 1-304 625 5590 ) and they told me that they received our Finger prints on 10/30th ( same day ) itself and they verified and sent it back to INS on the same day ( 10/30th ) as well. Now I will wait for about 10 days to check if my AVM message got changed or not ? All the very best everyone.

Tamizhan

Nothing visible at tripod page except headlines.

Summary is not visible. Please correct it.
thanks
kish.