NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

GC_MARATHAN said:
Hi Belmont99,

Did you have any feed back on your question?

Looks like there are many of us in the same boat, on the process of changing employer, now worried about the H1 transfer / EAD to H1 / fear of denial of 140 affecting this, issues...

gc12gc said:
Assur , I am employee of this company and I don't have this information. How you know about this ??
Did you file your GC by your company or affiliated companies or by CST?

No

I think no one has changed their status from EAD to H1.This is not an easy one. When we are all on the same boat struggling for status why dont we go to some high authorites to help us. Did anyone tried to call senator or any other things like that. I am still struggling to be in status. I dont find a way to come out of this mess.
GC_MARATHAN said:
Hi Belmont99,

Did you have any feed back on your question?

THAT IS WHY...PLEASE READ and ACT

Guys...

whether we get our money back from CST or no.. for all our future
GC,TAX,immigration and other unknown reasons we certainly do need
a written proof from some goverment/known authority.... where it states
that CST committed fraud, didnt pay salaries,didnt pay on time,no pay stubs,
etc,etc.....

This letter can also be useful during final AOS. god knows when the
rules may change further... and we can be in trouble for cst screwing up.
we may get rfe on our h1 also for not having paystubs.

Lets act on it.All we need is a civil case and if cst gang doesnt show up
we automatically get a judgement... even if they do with so many witnesses
and records we can certainly get a proof saying cst didnt do things correctly

UN,Pralay,tammy and all other victims let me know your opinion and suggested plan of action.

here again

RippedOfByCS said:
Looks like there are many of us in the same boat, on the process of changing employer, now worried about the H1 transfer / EAD to H1 / fear of denial of 140 affecting this, issues...

Yes here again... if we talk to the DOL agent,nj attorney general or some other authority and get a written proof that cst has not paid us and invovled in fraud we can use that letter for changing status and applying for new h1

UN i have one more ques.
I went to Canada and got back my H4 status.I am planning to go to India in dec.My h4 is stamped untill june 2006 with my husband's previous employer.
I will have a new h4 approval untill dec.So while coming back do i need to get a stamping again or i can just come back showing the new approval and will get a new I 94?

assur said:
Did you file your GC by your company or affiliated companies or by CST?

Assur,
I thought you had changed and became a little sane but alas ... ASSUR WILL NEVER CHANGE.
Stop f****** mis-guiding people on this thread.

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

blocklisted200 said:
Infact,Some of "C" payroll employees discussed on this issue about W-2's
Somebody said,we need to inform to IRS.THey will take care about this issue.

I think this is also a one big issue in year 2006.

This C issue will followup us like this for atleast one year.

Hi Friends,

One can call IRS with out giving any personnel details and alert IRS regarding this.

The link is here:

http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

Hi UNITEDNATIONS

Hi UN,

I bow to your service to immigration community.

I am a victim of CST too, but a bit better off.

I realized this N*** mental state in Feb 05 itself, when I had an issue with my H1B (transfer/filing).

I requested my client/vendor for applying for labor, and my client applied my labor in Feb 05. And also filed(transferred, what ever is called) and got it approved. That way my H1B is intact.

And CST H1B too got approved in APR 05, but this N***, though he got received my approval papers, he never send them to me. I contacted USCIS and they say the request for approval papers should come from employer.

This guy N*** never want to request for approved papers. When I called him last week, he says go to hell!

My question is: Is it important to have the approved H1B paper in my case? As I have an approved H1B from my client.
Will it effect my GC process in future from my client?

If its required, how to get it from USCIS, with out employer involved?

Thanks and Regards,
Mithra

Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
We make a lot of complaints, and whine about it. Some of us are laying low, only to get back in status first and then take the wise action, when that fails, C* will melt in the anger and response in action of all of the people that were ever associated with them, there is no escape for them, from the peope they cheated, ever

I just want to thank a million, the guys here UN, Pralay, the genuine others, you have no idea, your comments may not always be the final answer, but they are always positive, well informed, and its a service to help people here, seriously troubled by C* fraud. Also special thanks to Rajiv for making this site possible, where a high percentage of the threads are honest and above standard in quality of words used...

I called IRS fraud division

I called IRS fraud dept.They told me call to this number 1800 829 1040 for
w-2 issues.

What she said is,if you have all the paystubs with you,you can file taxes using Form 4852.
If not or if you miss some paystubs in between.Just guess the numbers and try to write approximate numbers.

That's what they told it to me.

---

Thanks UN, please help guiding me

unitednations said:
What was the timeline of who you were working with and when?

As long as you had authorization to work with whomever you were working for, you should be fine.

Now, if C company h-1 wasn't approved and you worked with them it could be an issue (that is it was denied, not filed and you were working with them without authorization)

Thanks UN for the info.

I started working for them from Oct 04. And my H1b got approved in APR 05.
CST filed my H1b in Oct 04. The only concern is I don't have an approved paper in hand.

Is there any way I can get my approved paper from USCIS, on my own with out involving CST?

I have already an approved H1B from my current employer. Do I really need CST's approved H1B paper for any future proof?

If yes, could you please guide how to get it from USCIS?

Thanks and Regards,
Mithra

Thanks UN, you settled me in peace.

unitednations said:
If it is approved, it will be in uscis computers, therefore, you don't really have a need for it other then peace of mind that it was approved. You could do a freedom of informatin request and they will give you a copy. It could take a few months to get it though. If you go back a few postings, you will see some informatin I posted from department of labor which says the rights and responsibilities of h-1b. Read it and see if you could force N's hand by giving you some documentation.

Thanks a lot for the help. I see online message as approved. I called USCIS and confirmed its approved.

Thanks again for your service. You are leading so many lives towards peace, where as that guy N*** is leading so many lives towards misery and pain.

blocklisted200 said:
I called IRS fraud dept.They told me call to this number 1800 829 1040 for
w-2 issues.

What she said is,if you have all the paystubs with you,you can file taxes using Form 4852.
If not or if you miss some paystubs in between.Just guess the numbers and try to write approximate numbers.

That's what they told it to me.

---

No need to be agressive just yet for IRS W2 matter. you can't report a fraud that your employer didn't give W2 to you, just yet. You must have to wait until december and then I would also join you to fight, me being CST's victim.

I am also worried about W2 but you can't report fraud just yet. However as UN posted you can use form 4852 as replacement of W2, if needed. let's wait some more time FOR W2 to become an issue.

unitednations said:
He sent me an e-mail threatening me with a "criminal law suite". (his spelling not a typo).

Crime for what????????????????????????????????

This guy got to be insane! On the contrary he tried to bribe you.

unitednations said:
He reminds me of Gary Hart. He was a demoncratic hopeful in 1984 for the president of the country. Rumors kept persisting that he had a mistress. He threatened to sue everyone and challenged them to find any proof. Well, a reporter followed him and saw him on a boat kissing his mistress. Guy lost before he could even win the election.

Actually I have a better analogy:

John Gotti is filing "criminal law suit(e)".

In one of his messages he said, he will track the ipaddress and catch all the people who post here..

Well, great ! God forbid, his brain is that efficient, he will realize that he just tracked 300+ ipaddresses, which is all his employees + anyone ever associated with him.

He can catch all of us, that way we dont have to work this hard to find and catch him, from his hiding hole :)

unitednations said:
He sent me an e-mail threatening me with a "criminal law suite". (his spelling not a typo).

From seeing the e-mail, how it was written, no understanding of how laws work in USA, I can see how he got into trouble.

But Why ? For trying help those in need. Did you talk to him? Inform DOL agent about such threats.