NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

pralay said:
The above point is most important. This company has no business model for consultancy. This company is nothing but an "agent" or "middleman" who gets commisson from other person's labor (consultant's work).

And, yes, they have some "training" facility. And I think other forum members already know that it is nothing but a scam operation.

According to some sources and his e-mails, it seems N has already sold the company. And he has sending the e-mails for the past two days to some consultants that they will receive the paycheck now from different company. And all the consultants now should report to the new company. He is mentioning that there are 200 consultants in the company in the e-mails.

I don't know how far it is true( regarding 200 consultants) after all this mess.

UN/Tammy2/pralay/seniors/attorneys

I have not suffered much by this company as I had backup plans. But its all of our social responsibility to see that the criminals are prosecuted and convicted. I am not worried about the money lost. I just want to see N and his gang behind bars for the crimes they did. I feel sad for the many families suffering by this ba***rd's cruelty and sadism. This guy messedup many people's status wantedly.
Please tell us systematic way or plan/method to get him convicted. This guy violated all the laws whether its USCIS or DOL or Tax. We have proofs for every thing.
Your help in this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Immigration Mal-Practice

Hi,

I'm a victim of an Immigration Attorney. I really have a very storng case for Mal-practice. Do anyone have filed such Mal-practice lawsuits? Also Can I have any Tel# of any attorney(s) who will file such lawsuits?.

Sorry to post it in this thread.

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
Hi,

I'm a victim of an Immigration Attorney. I really have a very storng case for Mal-practice. Do anyone have filed such Mal-practice lawsuits? Also Can I have any Tel# of any attorney(s) who will file such lawsuits?.

Sorry to post it in this thread.
Contact AILA to lodge a complaint.

hiUS said:
According to some sources and his e-mails, it seems N has already sold the company. And he has sending the e-mails for the past two days to some consultants that they will receive the paycheck now from different company. And all the consultants now should report to the new company. He is mentioning that there are 200 consultants in the company in the e-mails.

I don't know how far it is true( regarding 200 consultants) after all this mess.
AGNETO Corp., NJ

assur said:
AGNETO Corp., NJ

Hey Assur,
That was a straight answer and not one of your BLUE HIGHLIGHTS and we all appreciate it.

BTW, how do you know the name of the company who bought CST.

ASSUR - who are you??

Seems you are again misguiding people - are you Ken or SKB or PG??
AGNETO is not possible. I know that company very well. So don't spit that crap...

Desi company

gchelpme said:
AGNETO is not possible. I know that company very well. So don't spit that crap...

I don't know about AGNETO, but according to N's e-mails it looks like it is a desi company.

unitednations said:
Everything starts with DOL. The investigations are under way. For the people who haven't contacted, they should.

DOL will get access to all the records, etc. they will eventually find your names and contact you. It is better for you to be proactive. At that point the law will take it's course.

Keep in mind, everything is a process.

The two main culprits from Enron still haven't gone to trial yet (4 years later).

The "Mir conviction" took place recently and it related to many years ago.

But this guy might run away to India with the money by then.

Pareshan4GC said:
Hey Assur,
That was a straight answer and not one of your BLUE HIGHLIGHTS and we all appreciate it.

BTW, how do you know the name of the company who bought CST.
"N is in Dallas, TX", the company is not new but in business for years (2002).

gchelpme said:
You tell... what is the name of company? Why are you hidding if you know it. I am sure you are in dark..

ducklin05 said:
What about w2 now?

I am worried about same thing. I don't know what would happen to W2s of year 2005. If he doesn't issue W2s to us then what are the implications. any other way to get it? UN/tammy/pralay:- any comments?

I am going to post same question on this forum

Infact,Some of "C" payroll employees discussed on this issue about W-2's
Somebody said,we need to inform to IRS.THey will take care about this issue.

I think this is also a one big issue in year 2006.

This C issue will followup us like this for atleast one year.

Tax Returns

dyingforgc said:
I am worried about same thing. I don't know what would happen to W2s of year 2005. If he doesn't issue W2s to us then what are the implications. any other way to get it? UN/tammy/pralay:- any comments?

I know UN will be better person to answer this question .. but here is what i know -- Ur company HAS to issue W2 .. even if its closing down.

If they don't then there is a option while filing for tax returns .. where one does not have W-2 .. So U can do Ur returns without any problem .. but keep all the paystubs etc with you atleast till middle of next year.

Hope this helps

RippedOfByCS said:
UN / Pralay / Others

My H1 with my old company was revoked late June, this year. It was actully valid until end of next year.
Though C* claimed they filed an H1 for me, I dont trust them anymore.
But I am on valid EAD, 140 is still in processing
I am still in the mid fifth year in the USA

My old employer is currenly working with Attorney to transfer H1 for me.

What are my chances ?
Not a big problem.
Apply for H1 transfer. You will get an approval without extension. Just go out of US and come with new I-94. If you are planning to apply for another I-485 do it after coming back.

tammy2 said:
Not a big problem.
Apply for H1 transfer. You will get an approval without extension. Just go out of US and come with new I-94. If you are planning to apply for another I-485 do it after coming back.

Thanks Tammy. The Attorney may take upto a week to file H1 transfer. Meanwhile if my 140 gets revoked by USCIS due to C*, will this affect my status ?

Thanks again