NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Denail Notice

AnotherVictim
Can you please scan the denail doc and post it in the yahoo group so that will be useful for many people.
Please post the notice.

Thanks

finally got I-1485 denial also

I just checked my mail. I got denial of I-485 also.

Regarding scaned copy of I-140, I will send it once we formed the legitimate group and we know each other personally.

My friend told me that (who is the victim of CSOFT), last time some people provided the RFE copies but there is no response from anyone.

Everybody is interested in seeing something rather than acting.

There is nothing special regarding my I-485 denial when I cross checked with others denials.

But there is some thing special in my I-140 denial which definetly puts Mr N & Co in trouble. Because they clearly mentioned about the fraud and where it happened. I believe some people might have got same type of info from the center.

In next two weeks let me see the response from Mr N.

UN,

Yes. You are correct. It is not common. I was misunderstood.
They mentioned that I have alredy given the opportunity. Not now.
I fogot to observe the "past tense".

By the way in I-485 letter, they mentioned that the following:

"Absent evidence that you are entitled to any other immigrant classification, your application must be, and hereby is denied."

Can you please tell what does this mean? Am I eligible for applying future immigration petetions?

I need your help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi UN and other experts
Iam also C victim.

Iam on h1 i never used my EAD . my wife is on EAD(till 2006 april )and her H4 expired in April 2005.she got her 485 denied.

we moved to new company.they are procesing our h1 and h4.

my question is she need to leave the country right now?
if she need to leave the country how soon she would leave.or can stay back on her new h4?orsh e can stay untill her EAD expire(April2006).

485 denail

Guys
Do you know of anyone who had applied from CST in vermont and have not received their denails yet for 485 ? Are all the cases being denied or afew have been salvaged ??

Maj12345 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi UN and other experts
Iam also C victim.

Iam on h1 i never used my EAD . my wife is on EAD(till 2006 april )and her H4 expired in April 2005.she got her 485 denied.

we moved to new company.they are procesing our h1 and h4.

my question is she need to leave the country right now?
if she need to leave the country how soon she would leave.or can stay back on her new h4?orsh e can stay untill her EAD expire(April2006).

She needs to leave immediately and come back with new stamping.

Maj12345 said:
HI,

Anybody got sepetember paycheck?any body sending timesheets?

Maj,

Despite all the scam and fraud and the cheating, the pay itself has stopped. Are u going to serve CST, by working for free ?
Maybe its a good way to get into the guinness book of world records :)

All of us have moved on...

Regards

Most vendors take a minimum of a month before they pay what the company submitted on timesheets. Since C* runs a monthly payroll, this helps. C* has not gotten what they submitted in October for the month of September. My Vendor put this on hold, globally, since all consultants informed them that C* hasnt paid salaries. They are now transferring this to new employers, your employer probably can pay this to you as overtime pay and expenses.

i-485 withdraw procedure

I am victim of notorious company.... my i-485 not denied yet... but eventually its going to be.... so I dont want bad record with USCIS...... So
I want to withdraw myself....gracefully........saying I am not interested in that company ..any more........ so not sure how to do it...

Does any one knows any procedure to withdraw I-485 ?

I appreciate your help in advance...

tammy2 said:
She needs to leave immediately and come back with new stamping.

Or she can go to canada, come back without stamping using Automatic visa Revalidation on valid I-94 with notice of action.

TX center

unitednations said:
No, that is not common in the denial. Once I see the denial, I'll be able to see the context of it.

Hi UN

You are doing a great servive to this forum.Keep up your good work.

Here are my questions.

1)How come people who are applied in TSC not getting any denial.I know
some of my friend not even seen LUD's on their cases.Most of them applied
through CST with Labor substitution.

2)How come USICS giving approval for one center and denyning another center for the same comany ??
(Pls dont mistake me..the reason i am asking this question..based on the approvals from TSC can we aruge in VSC???)

3) I have not seen any denial or LUD on 140 or 485 in this forum from TSC.

Thanx

ap_gc

AnotherVictim1 said:
Further they mentioned that "In Visa petetion proceedings, the petitioner bears the burden of establishing eligibility for the benefits sought. See Matter of Brantigan 111&N...." Therefore your petition is denied..

Looks like this was triggered by a photo-copy of the labor submitted.They may have asked for originals and Ur employer either did not reply or hit the panic button and withdrew(attempted) the I-140.The 140 RFE might have come to the company/attorney and the cascading denial of 485 to U.

{I am just making a guess}

This is what is said in Adjucators manual.

The Burden of Proof.

Bear in mind that the burden of proof in establishing eligibility for an immigration benefit always falls solely on the petitioner or applicant. The Service need not prove ineligibility. Each application and petition form includes specific evidence requirements necessary for approval. When an applicant or petitioner can establish that certain primary evidence is unavailable, secondary evidence, also in specific forms, may be provided. Experienced officers become familiar with a wide range of documents submitted as evidence. Sound judgment is required to determine which forms of primary and secondary evidence should be accepted in individual cases. In addition to reliance on past experience, there are sources of information for verifying information discussed in chapter 14. [See Matter of Brantigan, 11 I&N Dec. 453 (BIA 1966).] Strict rules of evidence used in criminal proceedings do not apply in administrative proceedings. Usually, any oral or documentary evidence may be used in visa petition proceedings. Copies of public documents, certified by the person having custody of the originals, are generally admissible. [See also Chapter 11 of this manual for a discussion of evidence.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsc

Thanx UN

So do you mean to say that all other people from this C compnay will get
denial notice ??? no matter what where they applied??,donest matter used own labor or sub labor..?? to be simple whoever applied GC thorugh this C company will get denial no matter what ??? pls clarify

I remembered that when Mr N** was talking to you he mentioned that he was going to transfer all the cases from VSC to TSC ??

THank you

ap_gc

don't dream about GC with that company....irrespective of service center...

eventually all the cases in the country will be denied... as it was fraud based on denial notices.......if it was some thing else... they could have defended...

Important questions from Cysft employee

United Nations and other immigration Gurus:

I would really appreciate if you can answer questions stated below in these bad times.

Original Labor filed: 02/04 at VSC
Approval received: 07/04 at VSC
Joined Cysft: 08/04.
I-140, I-485 and EAD Applications filed:
- 12/04 at VSC.
- transferred to CSC by 02/05, the reason INS stated that I am primary resident of CA so CSC should process my application.

My Immigration status:
1. Not yet got any rejection on I-140/I-485.
2. My wife got EAD sometime in April 2005.
3. My H1 B visa's 6 yrs got over in Aug 2005 and 7th yr H1 B extension in July 2005.

Questions:
1. How can I find that my labor application has been used by multiple applicants or not?
2. What exactly is NOID ?
3. is it worthwhile to wait for the Mr. N's new company to continue GC ?
4. can I apply for new H1 B with a different company to safeguard my work visa status ?
5. is safest bet is to leave US ?

Thanks !

Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS FROM http://www.immigration-law.com/
10/21/2005: AILA Confirms Following Details of Senate Judiciary Approvals Yesterday

According to the AILA, AILA has passed the following immigration proposals yesterday:
Impose a new $500 fee on immigrant visa petitions for the EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories.

Recapture unused employment-based visas from prior years for immediate allocation of up to 90,000/year. (Estimates indicate there are only 90,000-100,000 unused numbers to be tapped.)

Exempt spouses and minor children from counting against the annual cap on employment-based immigrant visas. (Estimates are that this would lead to an annual increase of 80,000-90,000 employment-based immigrant visas.)

Allow individuals to apply for adjustment of status before an immigrant visa is deemed currently available. (Of course, approval could not occur until the visa number is available.)

Recapture approximately 300,000 unused H-1B numbers dating back to FY 1991. As a result of Senator Feinstein's amendment, 30,000 rather than 60,000 would be available annually. (In other words, effectively raising the cap from 65,000 to 95,000 for at least 10 years.)

Impose a new fee on the recaptured H-1B visas so that the fees on the original 65,000 H-1B allotment remain unchanged but the additional 30,000 available annually carry an additional $500 fee.

Impose a new $750 fee on L-1 visas. (This was part of Senator Feinstein's amendment and was necessary to offset the reduction in revenue resulting from the limitation on recaptured H-1B numbers from 60,000 to 30,000.)

We agree with the AILA that these are not final bills and we have a long way to go to make these proposals into a reality. Businesses, academic institutions, and other stakeholders should keep working with their Congressional representatives to support the Senate Judiciary bill.

Read the fine line

Pareshan4GC said:
BREAKING NEWS FROM http://www.immigration-law.com/
10/21/2005: AILA Confirms Following Details of Senate Judiciary Approvals Yesterday

We agree with the AILA that these are not final bills and we have a long way to go to make these proposals into a reality. Businesses, academic institutions, and other stakeholders should keep working with their Congressional representatives to support the Senate Judiciary bill.