NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Dear UN,
Wow ! that is impressive and well informed, I am searching for words to tell you how much I appreciate reading your other postings as well.

Regarding
<quote>
I hate to say this when people are down, but everyone knew what they were getting into. I'd say that people who filed through "c" company fell into two categories. First one is people whose own companies were not willing to sponsor the greencard and they were running out of time (very bad argument to use to government officials, if your own employer whom you are working with won't sponsor you then that tells something), second group of people were in backlog situation and needed ead for spouse. This is also bad situation to tell government officials. Essentially, spouse/dependents are taking away american jobs. I don't know why they would make a special accomodation for "c" company employees. There is many people on these boards who have had 140/485 denied.
< End quote>

I really dont fall in either one of those categories, I took up a job with C* because they promised a good pay (80/20) and appeared helpful and friendly talking to P*G*, I am getting close to 6th year, they promised that my immigration will be taken care of fast, because they have an approved labor, that they showed me, that clearly fit my skills, I dint have any reason to doubt. This was before we started getting informed of their potential fraud.
I realise that there are people from other companies who had 140 denied, but what makes many C* employees different is that, they were knowingly cheated upon, this is not an accident but criminal. So many employees here truthfully are innocent victims of fraud, who deserve to be taken care of...

This difference to me is very much like someone who is in trouble because he did something criminal, Vs. someone who is in trouble because of no fault of his, but some criminals destroyed his life, for personal gains.
My heart and my hands, will sure reach out in help for the second category.

Again these are my thoughts, you clearly have experience and maybe this doesnt stand at all..

Last edited by a moderator:
RippedOfByCS said:
Dear UN,
Wow ! that is impressive and well informed, I am searching for words to tell you how much I appreciate reading your other postings as well.

Regarding
<quote>
I hate to say this when people are down, but everyone knew what they were getting into. I'd say that people who filed through "c" company fell into two categories. First one is people whose own companies were not willing to sponsor the greencard and they were running out of time (very bad argument to use to government officials, if your own employer whom you are working with won't sponsor you then that tells something), second group of people were in backlog situation and needed ead for spouse. This is also bad situation to tell government officials. Essentially, spouse/dependents are taking away american jobs. I don't know why they would make a special accomodation for "c" company employees. There is many people on these boards who have had 140/485 denied.
< End quote>

I really dont fall in either one of those categories, I took up a job with C* because they promised a good pay (80/20) and appeared helpful and friendly talking to P*G*, I am getting close to 6th year, they promised that my immigration will be taken care of fast, because they have an approved labor, that they showed me, that clearly fit my skills, I dint have any reason to doubt. This was before we started getting informed of their potential fraud.
I realise that there are people from other companies who had 140 denied, but what makes many C* employees different is that, they were knowingly cheated upon, this is not an accident but criminal. So many employees here truthfully are innocent victims of fraud, who deserve to be taken care of...

This difference to me is very much like someone who is in trouble because he did something criminal, Vs. someone who is in trouble because of no fault of his, but some criminals destroyed his life, for personal gains.
My heart and my hands, will sure reach out in help for the second category.

Again these are my thoughts, you clearly have experience and maybe this doesnt stand at all..
First, all you have to have evidences of Cheatings, Frauds, Crimes. These evidences must show the violations of State/Federal Regulations.
Second, bring the culprits to the justice and win the case based on evidences not emotional/sentimental situations.
Third, after winning the case a civil law suit can be filed for restitution for financial damages.
Fourth, unfortunately, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get "Immigration Benefits" even after winning the case. If it would happen, it would not span more than couple of weeks. But it is very much difficult, you should know.
Fifth, instead of excuses, you should accept that "you joined a company, it was your decision, you made a wrong decision, it is your mistake, it is your responsibility".
Sixth, seek alternative ways to be and remain "LEGAL" in this country. Invest your whole energy in finding and searching these alternatives with the help of your friends, lawyers etc.
Seventh, the time is running out of your hand, it seems to be over. Because culprits bought enough time that they needed.
Eighth, Do not waste time further, as you already did.
Ninth, Do not go into "ABILITY TO PAY ISSUEs" right now
Tenth, Do not wait for DEFINITIONs/EXPLANATIONs, act now

assur said:
First, all you have to have evidences of Cheatings, Frauds, Crimes. These evidences must show the violations of State/Federal Regulations.
Second, bring the culprits to the justice and win the case based on evidences not emotional/sentimental situations.
Third, after winning the case a civil law suit can be filed for restitution for financial damages.
Fourth, unfortunately, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get "Immigration Benefits" even after winning the case. If it would happen, it would not span more than couple of weeks. But it is very much difficult, you should know.
Fifth, instead of excuses, you should accept that "you joined a company, it was your decision, you made a wrong decision, it is your mistake, it is your responsibility".
Sixth, seek alternative ways to be and remain "LEGAL" in this country. Invest your whole energy in finding and searching these alternatives with the help of your friends, lawyers etc.
Seventh, the time is running out of your hand, it seems to be over. Because culprits bought enough time that they needed.
Eighth, Do not waste time further, as you already did.
Ninth, Do not go into "ABILITY TO PAY ISSUEs" right now
Tenth, Do not wait for DEFINITIONs/EXPLANATIONs, act now

That is nice summary.

P* Gi**

the daughter seems to have registered on several sites
to see whats going on..

like registering on yahoo groups to know whats happening

my advice: dont let them know of our plans.
the more we discuss in open the more the advantage they take of us

we shud act fast and see to it that CST is shut down.

C is already closed

'C' is already closed down their operations.THey are communicating from home.

Lot of Vendors and emplyees want to meet them or want reach them by phone since one week.But,nobody is responding.They are visting office on evening time.

Lot of Ex-employees are waiting at 'C' office to catch them and ping their money back.That's why they are worried about their live's.

They knw,they did fraud.You cannot escape from 300 + people eyes.

CST still active

U may be partly correct

block..list...
but last week ppl were there at C's office

they are still active.. collecting money from vendors..
not paying money to others....

still selling more approved labors... promise of filing in perm...

they will smoothly migrate to new company...

WE SHUD FREEZE THEIR ACTIVITIES> thats the only solution

CAN SOME ONE PM ME THE PHONE NUMBER/address/email OF attorney general
of NJ and NY

I am planning to write a letter to them so that some regional
congressman acts on this case immediately.

According to some senior folks around here( UN and pralay) they say, all the GC's from this company and any other company where mass denials of I-140's have happened, the approved GC's and approved I-140's( during I-485 adjudication) will be denied... Those who used AC-21 and gone to other companies thinking they are safe, will also get denied... As these are "FRAUD" companies according to them..

Suddenly every body stopped posting the news. Is it that everybody is busy in going out of country and comming back to get on to the status? I too sent my wife out of country to get back the status.

By the by did any body receive the Sep. Paystub?

Belmont , please check your PM need your help for 140

Belmont99 said:
Give me your email id i will send it to you.

Please check your PM ,Can you send the 140 denial notice ??

No, ask your vendor to contact them, and if not reached, they will hold off payments(vendors generally doesnt pay immediately, they take few months), and get it transferred to your next employer, so u dont lose your Sept salary

Can you please tell me which country your wife went too? i m also planning to go out of country ASAP.
Did your wife used EAD? were there any questions at POE?
I am a liitle tensed abouted going out .
I have my valid h4 stamped and had AP also.Shall i just take my passport and go out and come back to get back in status?

Anyone's suggestiion are highly apreciated.

Hi Guys,

Its time to complain to all govt. agencies(DOL, USCIS, IRS etc) and senators. Some one please put the URLs and phone#s here, so that everybody knows to whom and how we can complain. If we all send mails they cant ignore. Remember that it will be easy to get back your money once they are proven guilty of fraud.

True. N*** came up with new plan to suck

NewVictim2005 said:
Hi Guys,

Its time to complain to all govt. agencies(DOL, USCIS, IRS etc) and senators. Some one please put the URLs and phone#s here, so that everybody knows to whom and how we can complain. If we all send mails they cant ignore. Remember that it will be easy to get back your money once they are proven guilty of fraud.

He is singing new song now
MY NEW COMPANY!
MY NEW PERM!
THANKS TO USCIS!
THANKS TO GCSEEKERS!
THANKS TO P and K!

485 denied

Hi All,

My online status doesn't change since 10 months and when i spoke with USCIS yesterday they told me my 485's denied on Oct 1, 2005.

CS : Why you are playing with innocent peoples lifes??

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Un or Anyone please advise me ASAP,
I am going for getting Candian Visa tommorow and planning to go to Canada on ASAP.I have few ques.

1. I have valid h4 and i 94 stamped with my husbands' previous company(before CST) untill Apr 2006. I used my EAD .

At the time of getting visa in canadian embassy - Do i need to mention anything abt my EAD ? or just get Visa on the basis of h4 stamping in my passport? My husband's passport is also stamped with previous company? do i need to show h1 approval of CST?

2. While going to Canada at the POE do i need to mention or hide anything? I have never used AP.

Your help is highly appreciated.

ducklin05 said:
Un or Anyone please advise me ASAP,
I am going for getting Candian Visa tommorow and planning to go to Canada on ASAP.I have few ques.

1. I have valid h4 and i 94 stamped with my husbands' previous company(before CST) untill Apr 2006. I used my EAD .

At the time of getting visa in canadian embassy - Do i need to mention anything abt my EAD ? or just get Visa on the basis of h4 stamping in my passport? My husband's passport is also stamped with previous company? do i need to show h1 approval of CST?

2. While going to Canada at the POE do i need to mention or hide anything? I have never used AP.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Look at the 2 PM's i have sent to you.