NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Need 140 RFE. Please respond urgently.

I had my 140 approved back in Feb 05. But I too received a denial on my 485. I am in a bad situation and my lawyer is asking for the 140 RFE. As you are aware nobody at the Cyber*** company is lifting the phone nor is responding to my emails. There are several of you who have been wise enough to have your own lawyer and hence may be having the 140 RFE. I would be highly grateful if anybody can provide me their 140 RFE. Your help and support may be able to save me. Kindly respond urgently. I shall give you my fax number so that you may please fax it to me.

My sincere thanks in advance.

Fight for Salary

I did not get my Sept 05 Salary still. I have a strong feeling that they won't pay. My vendor, like most other vendors have a well set system and clears his payments on time. Though I know about this, I still rechecked with him and with their clearance section that the payment has been sent to C****** early during the first week of september. I have sent so many emails, left voicemail at C*****, but I failed to receive any response from them. I want to take a legal step and file a complaint with the appropriate department and obtain my salary. How do I do that?. I need to do this asap as there is just one month to december when N*** would have sold the company and am not sure then how any debts on him like the salary debt would be made. The bottom line is I need my salary atleast. I was duped about the GC process, worked for him so many months, made a fool of myself, and in the end I atleast need my salary.

I would appreciate if anyone could give me the right pointers on what I need to do to file a complain about the salary.

Thanks.

tthari0999 said:
I had my 140 approved back in Feb 05. But I too received a denial on my 485. I am in a bad situation and my lawyer is asking for the 140 RFE. As you are aware nobody at the Cyber*** company is lifting the phone nor is responding to my emails. There are several of you who have been wise enough to have your own lawyer and hence may be having the 140 RFE. I would be highly grateful if anybody can provide me their 140 RFE. Your help and support may be able to save me. Kindly respond urgently. I shall give you my fax number so that you may please fax it to me.

My Friend,

They will not respond to your emails etc. They will not respond to phones. But they are working hard sending emails to those who have not submitted the time sheets demanding for timesheets.
We are all working for a company which keep sucking our blood. Just send an email to DOL agent saying the company never responds to your needs.
I suggest everyone in this blood sucking comapy should complain to DOL agent.

hurricane345 said:
Today or tomorrow the DOL guys will file a Criminal case on C* and N*.If possible ,it is better to get a photo copy of that from DOL guy.We can show to INS or in Outside Consulates this is what happened.So that they might consider our immigration issues.I do not know it is possible or not.I am planing to that.

Hurricane,
Just curious, how do you know that DOL will file a case against "N" and "C"?
Do you have any concrete information or is it your guess?

This country,they will not leave anybody

ajay_sanghvi said:
Hurricane,
Just curious, how do you know that DOL will file a case against "N" and "C"?
Do you have any concrete information or is it your guess?
------------------------------------------------------------------
In this country once they receive complaint they will not leave anybody.
(See Enron and Martha Stewart how such a big people they are)
He (DOL) already received some complaints.He only told to my friend that he is going to file a Criminal case.And it is very clear that C* did fraud.Correct me if i am wrong.

Call from N

Did any body get the call from N. The other day we received an e-mail from K that Mr. N and SK will be calling everybody. What was the conversation if he really called?
It seems he called me to my mobile. On that day the mobile was not with me and I missed his call.

I am in such a mess cos of CST, may all our curses be on N, SB and their families.

friends pls help me i need a 2004-2005 labor for me to get 7th year ext. if anybody has pls PM me.
thanks

Is my status legal.

Any idea on my situation
Is my status legal.
H1 with cyber(pending for 5 months)
485-denial letter says 29th sept on it.
New H1 thru a diff company--Receipt date:Oct'03
Can i work for this company?

getanswers-2 said:
I am in such a mess cos of CST, may all our curses be on N, SB and their families.

friends pls help me i need a 2004-2005 labor for me to get 7th year ext. if anybody has pls PM me.
thanks

I know one company they have EB3 2003 labors ? If you are very serious I can provide their information. You can check their info with UN or some senoir members in this forum. I don't know much about that compnay.

I am worried about my case too..

can anyone of you had original labor, whose I-140 was approved last year and whose I-140 is denied in this flood of denials from this company ??

mine is original labor applied in 2002 and my I-140 was approved last year.. I am worried because my company also has applied lots of I-140's using substitute labors recently. If they start denying those cases like they did for cyber, should I be worried ?

Will they come after my I-140, I have been paid as much as in labor and never was in bench.. I am now using AC-21 and moved on out of this company.. I was worried a little when recently my EAD was not approved in time, but, eventually it got approved.. BUT IN MY MIND I AM STILL worried..

United Nations ?

hurricane345 said:
Any idea on my situation
Is my status legal.
H1 with cyber(pending for 5 months)
485-denial letter says 29th sept on it.
New H1 thru a diff company--Receipt date:Oct'03
Can i work for this company?

Hurricane, I believe u meant Receipt date:Oct 2005
If u saw my posting, I am on similar boat, havent gotten any correct answer yet

Last edited by a moderator:
tthari0999 said:

Give me your email id i will send it to you.

UN / Pralay / Others -

With the EB2 and EB3 retrogressions in effect, it is going to take atleast unknown number of years for the GC to go through. For many of us in yearly extensions after 6th year, this means hell. Cannot change employer, need to pay for extensions (about $2K) every year, need to get stamping every year, by going out of country etc..
Also since I485 dates have retrogressed, even after u get 140, u cannot apply for EAD or 485 for years.... This means this opens up a new market for the employers to take advantage of and torture the employee, paying him less, taking him for granted etc. Poor employee cannot even move on, because the employer can withdraw 140, and file it for someone else who can bring him more money.

As all of us here know, this is not just a speculation, but is the truth, that immigration (doesnt matter what anybody defines it), for the genuine, law abiding and worthy employee, is a big decision in life. Any unknown impact to it, affects him and his family miserably.

My question is for all those innocent victims of C* company, who are in status, is there any way that they can show, that C*'s criminal trap, caused them their work and life stability, so for those with pending I140's and 485, can they atleast use the C* priority dates with their new PERM petitions ? Or atleast be able to file 140 and 485 together with another company, after PERM ? Remember this is because most of us are in year by year extensions, after truthfully and paying tax, working for US for 6 years. Some criminal geopardized our career, if we have a way to get back on track, wouldnt we atleast be able to convince a lwyer to appeal this ?

The question may sound naive, but think of all the innocent victims, due to no fault of theirs, having to either leave or suffer for maybe another 10 years, waiting to file 485, even if they get another PERM approval

Thanks guys