NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

hi i also applied from cst and got denials
I am in the 6th year of H1(from another company) which will expire in march 06, if i apply labor from any other company and by march if the labor is approved will i get 7th year ext based on it. pls advise.

NO. If you can get I-140 approval or If you can get Substitute labor which is 365 days older then you can get H1 extention.

I got 140 approved last year.I have EAD until 2006.Recently I got denials for 485. my 140 may be revoked but not denied. Am I legal to work with this EAD?

Belmont99 said:
I got 140 approved last year.I have EAD until 2006.Recently I got denials for 485. my 140 may be revoked but not denied. Am I legal to work with this EAD?

YES. you can even renew your EAD for life time. come on dude. use some common sense.

NO. 485 denial menas PERIOD, you can't work on EAD. it doesn't matter whether your 140 was revoked or denied.

byebyegc said:
NO. If you can get I-140 approval or If you can get Substitute labor which is 365 days older then you can get H1 extention.

can i get H1 ext if labor is cleared and 140 is just applied and is pending.........
please respond and help

lpg said:
Hi,

We (me and my Husband) worked on EAD till now.
Last Week i got the Denial notification and i stoped working.My husband didn't had H1 processing through this company. He started working for his previous employer (expecting his denial very soon),who is having valid H1 till ,2006 May.

Do we both need to go out to have New I 94(currently having unexpired I94 till May '06 on both H1 and H4).Our visa stamping expired on May 2005.Can Auto revalidation works in our matter.
Planning to go India,for visa stamping after the 7 th year extention in early 2006.

I went through all previous postings...but i saw in major cases,the victims have H1 processed through this company.

Please advise...

Can anybody help me in the above matter by giving an appropriate solution.

To Extend H1 beyond 6 yrs incrimental 1 yr
1. If Labor is pending more than 365 days
2. If I-140 is pending more than 365 days

To Extend H1 beyond 6 yrs incrimental 3 yrs
1. If I-140 is approved

getanswers-2 said:
can i get H1 ext if labor is cleared and 140 is just applied and is pending.........
please respond and help

byebyegc said:
To Extend H1 beyond 6 yrs incrimental 1 yr
1. If Labor is pending more than 365 days
2. If I-140 is pending more than 365 days

To Extend H1 beyond 6 yrs incrimental 3 yrs
1. If I-140 is approved

can we get substitute a pending labor this is pending for 365 days and get H1 extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belmont99 said:

You are sooooo funny. Read your denial letter carefully.
This is what mr.K was specifying when USCIS mentioned that the denials were due to a "generic" RFE. Since the nature of the fraud was monumental, USCIS compiled all the things that any one could possibly do wrong, printed 300+ of the "Generic" denials and distributed them without any bias to everyone regardless of approval or not. The reason it to so long was the compilation. Some people thought that signing the "Contract' may help them.

Seriously: Did anyone who signed the contract try to leave. Was that official (meaning did you notify 'Cy...' and if so what happened).

-DeepSea in Deep ShLt

I will use for toilet paper

Eventhough i signed contract and left 'C'

Now,i am going to use contract aggrement for thrash paper.Who care about contract?.I am ready to meet in any court including World court in Geneva.

Did he ready?

H1B applied by this c**ompany are in-line to follow similar situation.
Bearer of H1B of this c**ompany, be well prepared, just in case. It is Operation Cleanup.
This c**ompany is going in the Hotel/Resturant business very soon. They know how to cook?
The c**ompany has been EX-PERM.

cyber911 said:
copies of NOID and NOIR posted on yahoo group today, check it out and read yourself, what was the content of denial/revokation letter sent to CST.

Cyber, could you post the link to see NOID, thanks !

Anybody, who has RFE or denial posted on Yahoo, is there a link to it

New law is proposing on 20th of this month

Proposal of New law :

AILA has reported that the Senate Judiciary Committe is markedup a very important legislative bill on October 20, 2005, coming Thursday, to discuss the Budget Reconciliation and Immigration proposal that can give some relief to the current H-1B blackout and EB immigrant visa number retrogression. According to the AILA, the proposal includes the following:

Recapture of 300,000 unused H-1B numbers
Recpature of 90,000 unused EB immigrant visa numbers
Exempting spouses and minor children of EB principal aliens from the annual EB quota limit
Permit filing of I-485 even during the visa number retrogression.

Last edited by a moderator:
blocklisted200 said:
Proposal of New law :

AILA has reported that the Senate Judiciary Committe is markedup a very important legislative bill on October 20, 2005, coming Thursday, to discuss the Budget Reconciliation and Immigration proposal that can give some relief to the current H-1B blackout and EB immigrant visa number retrogression. According to the AILA, the proposal includes the following:

Recapture of 300,000 unused H-1B numbers
Recpature of 90,000 unused EB immigrant visa numbers
Exempting spouses and minor children of EB principal aliens from the annual EB quota limit
Permit filing of I-485 even during the visa number retrogression.

here is the link with more details
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=193016

It might be usefull

Today or tomorrow the DOL guys will file a Criminal case on C* and N*.If possible ,it is better to get a photo copy of that from DOL guy.We can show to INS or in Outside Consulates this is what happened.So that they might consider our immigration issues.I do not know it is possible or not.I am planing to that.