NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Hello All C Victims,

We can discuss about somany legal issues of H1, H1 transfer, out of status here. But No one is an Attorney. But some of them are really good as Attorney.
I strongly suggest everyone who effected by C*** company, PLEASE CONTACT GOOD ATTORNEY LIKE S***M, R***K OR UNITEDNATIONS.
Each Day is important here. Why should we accumulate out of status days by discussing in forum.
I am not against discussing in the FORUMS. But It's always to get suggestions and guidance from EXPERTS ie IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS by paying 150 to 300 dollars.

I cleared all of my questions with M***S Office by paying $150 for 20 minutes. You can send the your situation and questions before appointment and they will give you correct answers.

dyingforgc said:
Green1212, did you receive your denials?

No I didn't received any thing. No LUD's after submiting evidence. Still thinking positive :) Yes I have a back up plan as UN said.

blocklisted200 said:
DId anyone knows why our 140's are denied?.There are some rumours saying that,there may be a new reason on denial notices.

'N' is scared on new reason mentioned by USCIS.

What's that Rumors ? I know, You have first hand information. You are the guy who started sharing cs denial news. Please share rumors

csoftvictim said:
Hi UN

I have asked this earlier and Pralay replied also but still not clear to me.

My last valid H1B including I-94 (filed by my previous employer) is expiring on Nov. 17th completing my 6th year.
I don't know after joining "C" on June 1st, My previous employer has cancelled my H1 or not?
I joined "C" on June 1st. "C" had applied for my H1 on May 20th.
In July RFE was issued and "C" replied the RFE.
On Sept. 15 again RFE is issued (They are not giving the copy of it)

With my previos employer LCA is pending since Dec 2003.

I have contacted the attorney and she said that I must adjudicate (approve) the pending H1 with "C" to get H1 from previous employer or any other employer since they are going to file the H1 transfer from Mid Oct. and not from June 1st. She is saying that you must have approved H1 from June 1st to the date I join another employer.

One company has the approved LCA (not previous employer) so I want to go with that. They want me to join immediately not after the approval of H1 of "C". Another thing is they are not ready to file I-140 first and get extension on that.

Is it possible to join this new company and file H1 from mid Oct while H1 is pending since last four months. I have paystubs from "C" except Sept. Is there any complications?

How can I get 7th year extension if I don't have Case# or screen shot as a evidence of Pending LCA.
If I'll ask to my previous employer, they'll ask to join them and I'll stuck there for few years.
My attorney is the same one who is my previous employer's attorney. I guess she has knowledge about all cases filed by my previos employer. can she use that knowledge without my previous employer's consent?

Thanks

This case looks like similiar to my friends case. Last year for him also same thing happend (h1 RFE's from 3 different companies) and he filed 4th through Premimum processing and he got h1 approval with out I 94 and he took some documentation from Smurthy and went to India for stamping and he got stamped successfully.

This thread has good info

Hi Guy's
This thread has very good information about our legal issues and status problems.Please make sure not to post any abusing things about c*.Othrewise this also gets deleted.We loose good info about our problems.
For all other things go to yaoo group.I also do the same thing first.
Correct me if i am wrong.

hurricane345 said:
Hi Guy's
This thread has very good information about our legal issues and status problems.Please make sure not to post any abusing things about c*.Othrewise this also gets deleted.We loose good info about our problems.
For all other things go to yaoo group.I also do the same thing first.
Correct me if i am wrong.

hurricane345 - You are right. We need this thread. Every one, Please don't post any bad words or company related things here.

If anybody knows the I140 denial reason please let us know. The persons who used their own attorney must know the reason by now.

csoftvictim said:
Instead of replying RFE by the attorney of "C", my attorney is going to reply RFE. First she has contacted USCIS for RFE copy. Once she'll get it, she said she would have better idea. Should I wait until atleast to get copy of RFE?
The fear I have is if I change H1 now, and as per RFE if my attorney need some document from "C" then will they provide it? If they refused to provide any doc then I might stuck and that's what taking me long to transfer H1.

There is nothing your attorney can do after seeing the RFE. CST also can't do anything. Thats why they are not showing you the RFE.Forget about CST H1 approval. Check for other options.

Latest Email, Pending September Payroll

Hello,

All such email are such tricks to hold us in the troubled water for some time. Very soon they will stop doing anything (in fact talking about us). N has already damaged so badly that it would be very hard to come back on the track of our imigration life.

At least he shoudl pay us in time.

NewVictim2005 said:
There is nothing your attorney can do after seeing the RFE. CST also can't do anything. Thats why they are not showing you the RFE.Forget about CST H1 approval. Check for other options.

Have you seen copy of I-140 RFE/NOID?

IBCDesi said:
Hello,

All such email are such tricks to hold us in the troubled water for some time. Very soon they will stop doing anything (in fact talking about us). N has already damaged so badly that it would be very hard to come back on the track of our imigration life.

At least he shoudl pay us in time.

I hope atleast he pay for existing people on time. Any how he can't bring our immigration things back.

Has anybody gotten Sept pay from C yet ? I havent, wondering if this is only a small delay or end of this story for all, test of limit of patience

unitednations said:
here is a thread on revalidation through canada.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=190802

first posting in the thread:

Hi All:

I am a Bangladeshi male H1B holder with expired passport-visa (expired in Nov 2001), recently visited Canada and re-entered SUCCESSFULLY through the auto-revalidation clause (see link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/t...grams_1441.html).

I re-entered by road through the Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls. I had go up to the immigration office and waited for about 2 hrs (for the long line). Finally my name was called-in and the officer was asking me questions regarding my jobs etc. He wanted to take a look at all my previous I797/I94 papers and proof of current employment, which luckily I took a letter from my HR.

He asked me to show proof that I stayed in Canada not more than 30 days. I had a stamp in my passport (right next to the Canada VISA) by the Canadaian immigration officer, given during my entry to Canada (which was 16 days before). So that wasn't a problem.

The interview took place for about 10min max. No hassle. Only the pain is the wait time. Take food/drinks with you upstairs. By the time you get out, you'll memorize every news headlines on CNN, cause that's the only channel rinning constantly in the wait area.

Good luck.

UN:- From above what I understood if you are a citizen of a country who doesn't sponsor terrorism, for them its NOT MANDATORY to have valid visa stamp while returning to US from canada. valid I-94 would suffice and people of Indian citizenship should be able to return without any problem without stamp in their passport. Did I get it right?

unitednations said:
Yes, you got it right.

Make sure you have everything rehearsed, documentation you are going to bring, etc.

From going back and forth from USA to Canada, whenever I need to do anything immigration related, I go the port of entry where there is more commerical traffic (in buffalo I go to lewiston/queenston), if you are coming from New Jersey/New York, this is the further border crossing of the three in buffalo. I've found the commercial border crossings, they have less experienced/knowledgeable border people and don't ask too many questions. Rainbow bridge is more of a tourist bridge and the wait is a lot longer from my experiences.

If you are coming from NJ/NY, I think the closest border crossing would probably be in Kingston, Ontario by 1000 island. When, I used to live in NYC, i found that is the fastest border crossing to get to. Also, you can get their by not using toll roads (if you want to save a few dollars).

Thanks UN for pointing this out. From NJ/NY people generally go via buffalo crossing rainbow bridge (just so they can visit Niagra Falls), which same distance as driving to Kingston, Ontario(Interstate I-81 becomes ON-137) If am not wrong.

unitednations said:
here is a thread on revalidation through canada.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=190802

first posting in the thread:

Hi All:

I am a Bangladeshi male H1B holder with expired passport-visa (expired in Nov 2001), recently visited Canada and re-entered SUCCESSFULLY through the auto-revalidation clause (see link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/t...grams_1441.html).

I re-entered by road through the Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls. I had go up to the immigration office and waited for about 2 hrs (for the long line). Finally my name was called-in and the officer was asking me questions regarding my jobs etc. He wanted to take a look at all my previous I797/I94 papers and proof of current employment, which luckily I took a letter from my HR.

He asked me to show proof that I stayed in Canada not more than 30 days. I had a stamp in my passport (right next to the Canada VISA) by the Canadaian immigration officer, given during my entry to Canada (which was 16 days before). So that wasn't a problem.

The interview took place for about 10min max. No hassle. Only the pain is the wait time. Take food/drinks with you upstairs. By the time you get out, you'll memorize every news headlines on CNN, cause that's the only channel rinning constantly in the wait area.

Good luck.

Thanks UN.

Everything that looks simpleis really not that simple. Researching Visas/Immigration/Stamping takes your entire day.

I have some relatives visiting me from India. They are joining me in this trip to Vancouver. I have applied for their Canadian visa which should not be a problem. Ofcourse, they also have the USA tourist visa + valid I194 (all papers in order). Would it be a problem for them when they cross the border (get into the USA from Vancouver,Canada) along with me? I am shit scared to cross the border now after reading so many different posts. I would have rather flown.
I will be driving early in the morning at about 5 am. Will the visa office be open at that time? Are they 24/7? I googled the keywords "SEATTLE VANCOUVER PORT OF ENTRY" but could not find any contact information. Does anyone have a telephone number of the POE office?

BTW, the auto-revalidation link does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
POE Contacts

Hello Ajay,

This link gives all the Border Crossing info.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/cmcs/

ajay_sanghvi said:
Thanks UN.

Everything that looks simpleis really not that simple. Researching Visas/Immigration/Stamping takes your entire day.

I have some relatives visiting me from India. They are joining me in this trip to Vancouver. I have applied for their Canadian visa which should not be a problem. Ofcourse, they also have the USA tourist visa + valid I194 (all papers in order). Would it be a problem for them when they cross the border (get into the USA from Vancouver,Canada) along with me? I am shit scared to cross the border now after reading so many different posts. I would have rather flown.
I will be driving early in the morning at about 5 am. Will the visa office be open at that time? Are they 24/7? I googled the keywords "SEATTLE VANCOUVER PORT OF ENTRY" but could not find any contact information. Does anyone have a telephone number of the POE office?

ajay_sanghvi said:
Thanks UN.

Do not worry. They are separate cases. When we went for stamping at Ottawa we took my in-laws along with us. They called only my wife and myself to the office to issue I-94.
My in-laws were sitting in the car. This was Thousand Island POE.

Please, if anyone of the employees have gotten Sept pay, please post here.., is this just a few or have they stopped paying all ?

RippedOfByCS said:
Has anybody gotten Sept pay from C yet ? I havent, wondering if this is only a small delay or end of this story for all, test of limit of patience
Today morning 10 o'clock I went to "C" office and security guy told me that yesterday they were in the office upto 10L30 and and today morning no one has shown up. He also told that normally if they are late then they call him but today there is no call. Thing to worry about...