new test?

Take the new test, 10 times easier!

Ok now I know it was NOT just my imagination,, when I looked at the new test it "seemed'' like it looked easier but in my mind I was like "No I must be imagining this!" because the general idea they were portraying on the news was that it would be harder not easier.

Heck correct me if I am wrong but I think they even took out the question I had trouble remembering which was ' Name the 13 original colonies ' :cool:

Ok now I know it was NOT just my imagination,, when I looked at the new test it "seemed'' like it looked easier but in my mind I was like "No I must be imagining this!" because the general idea they were portraying on the news was that it would be harder not easier.

Heck correct me if I am wrong but I think they even took out the question I had trouble remembering which was ' Name the 13 original colonies ' :cool:

Yeah I was having problems with that Q about 13 original colonies.., on the new test you have to name only 2 out of 13! :D

Sorry for not being clear. I filed my applicaiton in 2006! but just got interview notice..

so will the officer ask me to choose which tests to take?

thanks.

Correct. The IO would ask you which one you would like to take since you applied before Oct 1 2008.

what is the main difference between the new citizenship test and the old citizenship test?

Is it like everything else are same, the only difference is the civics and history test?

Is there any more new steps added to the new citizenship test?

Is there any change (/addition) in the new citizenship test procedures other than the new civics and history questions?

I would greatly appreciate your inputs on this.