New revalidation times ( Jan 22, 2002 Onwards)

No Title

If my first guess is right, you should be receiving the rejected application soon (by this weekend), so I would suggest wait for it and then send DS-157 along with it.
Now, if my second guess is right and you are as lucky as I was, you will receive the stamp after about a month of resending it.
But remeber, its a gamble, so if you *have* to go on June 11 to India, I would suggest get it in India. (You also may lose your fees, if you do this though)

No Title

List all Spellings: say your name is Amit, then probably you need to write Amit/Ameet in that space. I however did not write the other spelling for my name (which btw, is Sameer) and that was fine. Be sure though that all your supporting documents use the same spelling.
Native alphabet: I wrote my whole name in Marathi
Proof of fees: I had a yellow customer copy of the cashier\'s checks that I sent, that is what I used.
Hope that helps..anything else?

Urgent !!! info on fedex pickup location

Called the State dept. They said they sent my pp on 9th. Fedex says no record of track number. I need the pickup location zip code. Anyone who got PP recently from DC can you let me know the pick up zip code.

Thanks.

Got my PP back today

Mailed to St.Louis 02/20/02
Received in St.Louis 02/21/02
Received in Washington 03/04/02

It took 7 weeks to get it stamped.

Good luck to everybody who is still waiting.

Received our PPs yesterday.

We have received our PPs yesterday with visa stamping after decontamination.

PPs sent to St. Louis: OCT 18, 2001
PPs stamped: APR 17, 2002
Received in hand: APR 21, 2002

Good Luck to all.

Received PP today

PPs sent to St. Louis: Mar 12, 2002
Received in DC: Mar 20, 2002
PPs stamped: Apr 29, 2002
Received in hand: May 1, 2002

Good luck to all those who are waiting.

How long does revalidation in St. Louis take nowadays?

I know that it used to take something like 3 months earlier this year ...

Any information on this is appreciated.
Thanks,
--Das

Anyone had their H1s visa stamping / revalidation at Chennai recently?

I wanted to see how the situation is to get a H1 visa stamp/revalidation at Chennai (rather than doing it at St. Louis) - the old visa has expired and I wanted to get a new stamping with the new work permit, during my visit.

Just wanted to check if the increased securities, etc have any bearing on it.

Thanks,
--PDas

Yup

FedEx Express Saver, to be exact. It\'s supposed to be a 3-business-day service but it was as speedy as the usual option. Not much of a saver though, like a dollar difference or something. Anyways, I was very happy the whole thing happened faster than I feared.

How to check status?

How do you followup when it reached Washington?.
I know my fedex reached St.Louis the next day by tracking fedex.

Is there any online tracking or status phone??