New Revalidation Times at St. Louis (Jan 02, 2002 onwards)

spoke to DOS

My passport was received by dos onoct\'26. not recived yet. spoke to dos last friday. passport is safe but not processed yet. been told it might take another six weeks to get it.

Thanks guys and good luck to all of those whose passports are missing

Letter from the employer for revalidation

Hi gurus,

I am sending my passport to the DOS for revalidation. I just wanted to know what should be the contents of the letter that I get from my employer for revalidation. If anyone has a sample or a template please can you post it. or mail it to me on.

Thanks

No Title

I do have copies of my passport but the visa is expired. I have a valid I-94 from the company i was laid off till the 2003. Also i have to go to India in Last week of Feb. Can i get my new H1 without the passport?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No Title

I do have copies of my passport but the visa is expired. I have a valid I-94 from the company i was laid off till the 2003. Also i have to go to India in Last week of Feb. Can i get my new H1 without the passport?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Passport received today with stamp

Hi Folks,

I recd. the revalidated passport today morning.

Here are my details:

Sent to St Louis on 10/23/2001
Recd in St Louis on 10/24/2001
Sent back from DC on 01/04/2002
Received today!!

Hang in there... You will get yours soon

samy123

Mine too is on the way back!!

I tracked my case using the fedex tracking number. Its on its way back from washington. I\'ll be receiving tomorrow morning. Sent on 19th OCT, recd DOS on 22nd OCT and washington DC on 7th Nov.
    Will post the details tomorrow...

Recvd Passport

Sent on Oct 19th
Recvd. by DOS on Oct 22nd
Got Passport back Jan 7th

Rec\'d revalidated passports.

Got mine and my wife\'s revalidated passport back just now. Here are the details...
Sent thru FedEx on 19th OCT 2001.
Rec\'d DOS on 22nd OCT 2001.
Visa Stamped on 4th Jan 2001.
Picked up by FedEx in Washington on 7th Jan 2001.
Rec\'d by me on 8th Jan 2001.

Best of luck to all those who are waiting!!!

anybody whose passport received on oct 23 at st. louis got it ?

i am waiting for my passport mine was delivered on the 23rd oct at St Louis office ..

23rd in St Louis...14th in washington

Mine was received on 23rd at Stlouis. I talked to officer today and she said Washington office receive it on 15th Nov. It\'s all random . There are some lucky one\'s whose passport were received after 23rd in St Louis and there passport was received in Washington on 7-10 Nov. They also received it back.... That\'s life. Hang on tight we will also get it.

Question on sequestering

Hi kmnalluri,

Was your and your wife\'s passport also told to be sequestred???
Does the fact that you got your passports back mean that those 300 pieces of mail *have* finally been decontaminated???

I am in a similar situation as you too.

Waiting for revalidated passports

My wife and I sent our passports on 20 Oct, received by DOS on 22 Oct 2001. Called and was told passports have been sequestered due to anthrax scare. Has anybody recevied the passports inspite of this info from DOS ? We are still hopeful, that we don\'t have to suffer.

Are there more like me!!!!

My application was recd by DOS on Nov 5th and reached washington only
on Dec 3rd. When i said the officer that my application was received by St.louis on 5th nov she says, it does not take a month for them to get it from missouri and it only takes about two weeks. She also told me that it takes 12 weeks from the date you sent it to missouri.
No more info. Did anybody have a similar situation ????
She cannot tell me when exactly i can receive it....

passport reached at stlouis on oct 22,2001

passport reached at stlouis on oct 22,2001
reached Wahington d.c on nov 09,2001
Talked with Validating officer today by 2.00 pm EST.. she told that
my passport got stamped.. i should be getting it tommorow or before this weekend

Ours weren\'t in the Quarantine list

We called DOS and were told that our passports were not in the contaminated lot.Therefore we got them now.

Request for withdrawl

I did the request for withdrawl on 1/7/2002...
I can\'t locate the package..It says tracking number not found..
I hope it doesn\'t take 15 days to get it back...