New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

sent on Oct5th got PP back on Dec 17

They sent the passport back to my employer..and addressed to the company..No idea why it happened like this...

Anyway, good luck to you guys..

Why to your employer?

How did you get the passport...thru Fedex or other means.

Did you send return self-addressed fedex or other means...Why did they send it to your employer instead of you.

PASSPORT

Paul,

Congrats on getting your passport, It\'s a little starnge to know that they forwarded your passport to the employer,
My question is didn\'t you include a self adressed mailing envelope ( usps, ups, fedex), then how can they send to a different adress.

Mine was recieved in DOS on Oct 5th, still no reply. My attorney faxed a letter to DOS checking the status of my application, they didn\'t gave us any reply
I am suppose to travel by friday

H-1B Visa Revalidation

Two part question on re-validating H-1B Visa in St. Louis, MO while I am in USA on a valid H-1B permit:
1. Should I submit Form OF-156 or DS-156?
2. If it is DS-156 (only one I could find) how should I fill questions like "When do you intend to arrive in the US?" and "For how long do you intend to stay in the US?"

Sri

Visa revalidation

1. DS-156
2. When do you intend to arrive in the US?"
   At present at US
   For how long do you intend to stay in the US?
   Until my work authorization expires
Ram

Revalidation: Sent on Oct 16th(in FedEx), Recived DOS on Oct 17th. Can I get before Jan 9th?

Hi,
   I have sent my passport to DOS on Oct 16th by FedEx. DOS received it on Oct 17th. I need to travel on Jan 10th. Would that be coming before that?

H1B Revalidation

For the past 2 weeks, the pre-recorded message states that applications received before October 9th are currently being processed.

Any idea if this is still the case?. I have send my passport on 11th of October. Still not received. Anyone who has received passports with visa stamped around this date.

I have received

I have received my passport on Dec 12th. DOS received my passport on Oct 11. I guess you will soon receive the passport..

Are the passports that are held are sent in USPS or FedEx or either?

Hi in the "http://www.travel.state.gov/revals.html" website they have mentioned as "Approximately 300 passports and visa applications that arrived at the State Department on October 25, 2001 from our St Louis bank facility are currently inaccessible to us". They didn\'t say as Oct 17th, 18th, 19th as you have mentioned. Can you please let me know whether the dates you told are correct or not. DOS has received my passport on Oct 17th for revalidation. I need to travel on Jan 10th. Waiting for that... Thank you in advance.

No Title

Hi ,
   I sent it by 10 Oct and DOS received it by 11th Oct, But stil waiting .

No Title

http://www.usabal.com/ says that applications received on 17th, 18th and 19th might have been contaminated and the http://travel.state.gov/revals.html says that 300 passports and visa applications that arrived at the State Department on October 25, 2001 from our St Louis bank facility are currently inaccessible to us.
          What I understand is the application received by St.Louis on 17,18,19 have been sent to State Dept(i.e in Washington I mean) on 25th from St.Louis.
          I guess this make the posting on both websites clear.

No Title

I called the DOS at ST.Louis to find out whether my application and passport is in the quarantine pending anthrax decontamination. They told me that it was there with them and it\'s not there in the probable contaminated lot. I have sent my passport to DOS on 19th Oct and they received it on 22nd Oct. Waiting eagerly....

PASSPORT

Kmnalluri,
which number did you call to know that information. I had send it on Oct 3rd and they recieved it on Oct 5th, no news yet!!!!

Can you give the phone number for DOS

Hi,

My passport was also receivedby DOS @ St. Louis on Oct 22nd by Fedex. Can you please give me the phone number so taht I can also check on the status of my Passport.

Thanks

Pls tell me which no. did U call..

Hi:

could u pls tell me @ what time and which no. did U call. I tried to reach 202-663-1225 which is complete recording. 202-663-1213 goes directly for answrng m/c. and the fate of other public inquiries line 202-663-3211 is also same as well.

I sent it on Oct15th and the RD by state dept is 16th Oct. I am travelling next week and dont have PP yet. I requested the withdrawal and havent received yet even though it has the return airborne envelope. its been 3 days that I have withdrawn and I am still waiting 4 that.

Thnx/
Srini.

Did they tell any specific dates

Hi,

Did they tell any specific dates about the applications on hold for decontamination i.e which are the applications on hold based on their receipt date and when they\'ll start processing those applications. I sent my pp on Oct\'02 by usps, rcpt date Oct\'05. i haven\'t received my pp yet, i\'m planning to go to India in Jan\'17. I\'m really worried

Recd by DOS on Oct 10th, still waiting......

Has any one else whose passport reached DOS on or after 10th October, has got back their passport ?

No Title

SATYARAJK
           The number I called is 202-663-1225.
vsn
           The no is given above.
Malkasri
            The number I called is the same number as you did. It\'s 202-663-1225. It has a big menu and if you go for the proper selection it will lead to a selection where you have the option of speaking to the visa officer. Try it tomorrow. Listen carefully to the options.

dcu
             I did not ask them for any specific dates for the applications which are held for decontamination. It\'s not wise to ask them. But the only thing they said is they entered my information into the system on Nov 7th even though they got my passport on OCT 22nd. And when I asked them how long it\'s going to take they told me that they cannot give me any specific date. I guess you\'ll definetly receive the passport before you travel plan date.