New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Reg: H1 revalidatin at St Louis

Hi Guys
I have sent mine to St Louis on DEC 4th. Hopefully I should getit back done with stamping by February First week. Because Now a days its taking almost 2 months. For a friend of mine who sent his PP on oct 2nd received his PP on dec 4th.
I also heard if any one sent his pp, INS will be scruitinizing by calling the employer about details etc.,
keep updated of latest happenings
Naresh Kumar

PASSPORT

Send on Oct 4th. didn\'t recieved it yet, I am checking with the attorney to see whether the check had been cashed and fedex tracking number. I have ticket reserved for 21st of dec to travel and the travel agent is putting pressure that he needs to know atleast a week before whether I am travelling or not or else I am in risk of loosing $300/ticket

Sent on 8th Oct. DOS received on 9th...still waiting.

Sent on 8th Oct. DOS received on 9th...still waiting....

The recorded message is still saying that they are processing application prior to 9th Oct.

No Title

Hi All,
    I have a problem... My original I-94 got expired in 18th March, 2001. And I got a new H1B from a company (say \'X\') and the I-94 is valid till 2004.. On September I again changed my company and got a new H1b from this new company (say \'Y\') which is, again, valid till 2004. Now I would like to get my passport stamped for the \'Y\' company H1B and planning to send it by post. What are the documents that I need to send... I mean do I need to send the \'X\' company documents also along with the \'Y\' company I-797 and I-94.. do you think some complications might arise???
Thanking you for your help....
Chiranjeev

For those of you waiting for Passports sent for revalidation.

I got a news that the St.Louis stopped processing all the applications because of the holiday season. They might start processing them again mostly from the first week of Jan 2002.

No Title

It\'s not a problem if your visa expires as long as you have the valid I-94. There will be an extended I-94 with your I-797.
     You can expect your passport in the 3rd week of Feb.

Process to revalidate H1 at St. Louis

Hi all, The original H1 stamp in my passport expired on 30th Sept. 01. I have a new H1 transfer valid till 2004. What is the process to revalidate my H1 at St. Louis? Which papers do I need to send? I have applied for 485 in July 01. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

H1 Revalidation time !

Recieved my passport back with the H1 visa stamp on Dec 12, 2001. by Fedex. Details are as follows:

Sent by Fedex Oct. 6, 2001. Rec\'d on Oct. 8

Visa stamp date: Dec 5, 2001

Good luck to all who are waiting

Processing has not been stopped Sam2222

Just spoke to an officer at St. Louis. He said, the processing is still being done. It might slow down, depending upon how many people are on vacation..but stop...no way. Official estimate is still 12 weeks, although we know people have been getting their passports in around 9 weeks.

The number is 202-663-1225

The status has not changed....voice message says they are still processing applications prior to oct 9th.