• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
And seriously.. its 8.40AM here on the East Coast (and KCC), 6am on the West.. Why the hell would you call them already? People are like a bunch of kids on this forum.. it's seriously pissing me off.

You guys are really going to make the DV program to get over if you keep messing up with KCC this way...

And seriously.. its 8.40AM here on the East Coast (and KCC), 6am on the West.. Why the hell would you call them already? People are like a bunch of kids on this forum.. it's seriously pissing me off.
"The Kentucky Consular Center telephone number is 606-526-7500 (7:30am until 4:00pm EST)"

Don't.. call. Seriously; just wait. It is this "demanding" that the Judge speaks of.. aliens 'assuming' or demanding they have 'rights'. We have nothing right now. Just be patient, and let the United States government do its job, when it sees fit. We, as aliens submit to it. Period. No whining. No rights. No sueing. Just shut the hell up and wait.

Yes. Statistically, the chances of previous winners getting selected again is much much much much MUCH lower.

Because the outcome of round 2 has no relation to your outcome in round 1, your probability of winning in round 2 is as high (or as low) as if round 1 never happened..

Don't.. call. Seriously; just wait. It is this "demanding" that the Judge speaks of.. aliens 'assuming' or demanding they have 'rights'. We have nothing right now. Just be patient, and let the United States government do its job, when it sees fit. We, as aliens submit to it. Period. No whining. No rights. No sueing. Just shut the hell up and wait.

Agreed. I'm not even that eager to check anymore, kinda not looking forward to experiencing shock all over again..

Just called KCC, some woman said that they still don't know when the results will be announced, I asked if is there any chance for today but she said probably not.Call for yourself if you don't believe.

if der is a ghost in de world he will speaking tonight let wait and see wat will happen on friday 15 july wishing everyone good luck

No, don't call for yourselves. Seriously, don't you guys get it? I honestly hope people who keep calling and bugging the hell out of the KCC *dont* get in.. because I don't want people with that kind of attitude *in* this country, sorry.

You've NO damn rights.. NONE. Get it? And definitely NOT any to bug the hell out of a foreign government. Shut the heck up and WAIT.

I only want to say GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AGAIN, BEST WISHES, hope all of you celebrate with your families, and to remember this day as one of the happiest...

Don't kill the messenger, that's what I'm told.Anyway, I'm now relaxed and won't check the page before Monday for sure.

Oh god, I'd give this a thumbs up if I could. Couldn't agree more. It's like someone offered you a room in their mansion and you're suing them for saying they have to accommodate someone else this year, and harassing them for not getting back to you when YOU SEE FIT. They'll get back to you when they can, get a grip, people. They're closer than ever to canceling this thing altogether.

I actually do think that after this year, if they even get to publishing results.. they'll seriously look at canceling it. If anything this screwup (which could be deliberate.. I may add) is going to push the reasoning to get rid of it.

Ever notice how obvious it is on the visa lottery.gov page of the video with the guy explaining about the voided results is obviously reading off a screen. How professional is that... lol It's like he does not even give a damn about the dv lottery.

Of course he's reading. And, you would do the same. President Obama also reads absolutely everything off a screen; It's essentially an industry standard. Does that mean he doesn't give a damn about what he says? No. It just means things have been carefully worded (And we only need to look at this board for 5 minutes to see how people go crazy over words and execute demands).