• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
@USAnDream i think you are making a point here?how are we sure that the redrawer non selectees will be able to tell the house that they weren't selected after all this dramatic showdown BTW DOS Mr white? Or thesame to some re-selectees.

If i win,i will definitely say the day i applied,it doesn't matter at this stage. I am 100% convince that the redraw will be uniformly random.

I hope Dos server doesnt go ballistic when the masses try to check their status.They should have posted the result early now everyone is waiting staring at their desktops waitin to pounce on the keyboards.Like a tiger eyeing its prey.I hope kirit Amin and company are prepared for the masses who are about to stampede their servers.

The server is going to explode in 2sec Boom come back Later

We are experienced technical difficulties

Everyone is waiting for Dv-2012 results to be published or announced soon on official website.I just used an analogy of this waiting with waiting for somone special.You are looking at doors again n again anxiouly waiting for her/him to come.When you vl come DV 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up too much folks... Not saying it's bad or anything but theres a limit. There will be a lot of dissapoint today I assure you all.

Someone here said that apparently 33% of the formers selectees where picked up again... If that true that mean that lots and lots of entries are disqualified, way more than we think because the odd of a huge amount of reselectees (33 000 entries) is just to high..
There was that guy from bangladesh that submitted 2800 entries... Lots and lots of peoples don't know about the cheating rule

Someone here said that apparently 33% of the formers selectees where picked up again... If that true that mean that lots and lots of entries are disqualified, way more than we think because the odd of a huge amount of reselectees (33 000 entries) is just to high..
There was that guy from bangladesh that submitted 2800 entries... Lots and lots of peoples don't know about the cheating rule

Maybe he meant 33 % out of 22 000, not all former selectess.

Anyway, look at the poll, looks like we have the first winner lol

Isn't it lower for previous winners. Considering the 'pool' they are being drawn from is the full 30 days, rather than the 2 days + 2% of the 28 days?