New Processing Time 05/15/04

Cool Man....Cool... Texas....Go ... Go....Like....

Waiting for my FP :rolleyes:

BaSh :) :D
-----------
ND: Aug, 20, 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 2002????

I just don't understand how do INS come up this date?? So many people from 2001 is not getting approval yet. 2002??? Mine is from Nov 2001. I get nothing yet. A friend of mine is from June 2001. No approval yet. Sometime I feel that the processing date is not reflect the truth.

Gr1998

If your case is not approved still call 800 number and tell about your case. But again you need call them only when these new dates are published on INS website.

Guys with 2001 case I guess this is the time to call up NSCS 800# to send queries to TSC INS officials that your cases are still pending even though the current PTs are shown as 2002.

Pls wait till new PTs are published on USCIS website.

Best of Luck!!

GcMemphis

To GR1998

Why not call 800 service to require to expedite your case? You can call now since the new date is Jan. 2002. Do something, don't wait there just saying. Good luck,

It's good, but...

GR1998 said:
I just don't understand how do INS come up this date?? So many people from 2001 is not getting approval yet. 2002??? Mine is from Nov 2001. I get nothing yet. A friend of mine is from June 2001. No approval yet. Sometime I feel that the processing date is not reflect the truth.

It's all about election year. USCIS has to reduce backlog to less than 6 months before the election day. This is the promise Bush made long time ago. Hope USCIS is not just making up the number to show Congress. Hope it's real but it's kind of too good to be true since a lot people from 01' are still not approved yet.

tombaan said:
did u call and talk
no. should i call them? i thought accoding to the info that i have (that was posted in this forums) TSC currently issues FPs for mar 31 2002 cases. so we cannot even request FP. correct me if i am wrong - i would be glad if you would tell me that i can call and request FP. :).

F**K the fp date info

your case is before the current processing dates and that is the criteria. everything else you hear here is just that persons opinion. call them and set an inquiry . i would also contact the local congressmen...best of luck

GR1998,

PTs mean little...for a while TSC was approving March to May 2003 FPs...

I read at least to approvals in this forum with June 2003 FPs...

Good luck to ALL

Good news. Hopefull TSC keeps the speeding.

Huhu03
I-485 ND: 05/01/2002
FP: 04/16/2003
AD:????

tsc123102

I did everything. I make at least 5 calls to USCIS and sent at least 5 letters and 4 faxes to USCIS within 2 months. I was only told to wait 30 days, then 60 days, then another 30 days again. It's useless. I am going crazy and helpless!

PD NOV 1998
I-485: Nov 2001
FP Mar 2003
Ref: Feb 2004
Ref Ack: March 2004

AD:?????