New Processing Time 05/15/04

GR1998 said:
I did everything. I make at least 5 calls to USCIS and sent at least 5 letters and 4 faxes to USCIS within 2 months. I was only told to wait 30 days, then 60 days, then another 30 days again. It's useless. I am going crazy and helpless!

PD NOV 1998
I-485: Nov 2001
FP Mar 2003
Ref: Feb 2004
Ref Ack: March 2004

AD:?????

I understand your frustration, you definitely need to contact congressman.....

nfn said:
GR1998,

PTs mean little...for a while TSC was approving March to May 2003 FPs...

I read at least to approvals in this forum with June 2003 FPs...

Good luck to ALL
Look at those two approvals with FP June'03, they both have ND March'02. I think that is the evidence that TSC is processing cases based on both ND and FP date. Their targeting ND is Feb/March'02 now and they are also working on the case with FP going to expire soon. Hope they do have some sort of logic to follow.
By the way, is there any AP approval recently? My 3rd AP ND is 2/17/04, but still have heard anything although the processing date for AP is 2/18/04 now. Ok, well, they do have a 30 days window, don't they?

Safari_TSC,

Actually, one of them (rangasn) has ND 07/01/2002.

Check out his thread "ND 07/01/2002 approved"...

This shows that TSC is approving according to FP NOT ND...

So even though we realize this date is sort of misleading, and it seems that they are going by the FP date instead, who won the guessing game this time? :)

welcome 2002 cases. I contacted my lawyer today she mentioned that fingers will show up shortly, she also admitted that processing is faster now.

usalover said:
welcome 2002 cases. I contacted my lawyer today she mentioned that fingers will show up shortly, she also admitted that processing is faster now.

Hi, somebody will get finger cut? :p Just kidding... sorry, what do you really want to say? :p
Do you mean that finger-print notice will flooding out from TCS?