New processing dates

Yes, I believe this dates ARE ultra conservative. I have a friend who applied in November through the VSC and has been scheduled for an interview in NYC in May. Also, someone who applied in June has passed and has had her interview on Feb 27th in Garden City, NY.

There's another odd date! We've had multiple July, a few August, 2 December, and now a November applicant who have already been scheduled for interviews. Meanwhile, there are people with PDs as early as July 28 still waiting for ILs. How exactly does the interview queue work???

There's another odd date! We've had multiple July, a few August, 2 December, and now a November applicant who have already been scheduled for interviews. Meanwhile, there are people with PDs as early as July 28 still waiting for ILs. How exactly does the interview queue work???

I didnt get my IL yet and my PD is July 25th 2007.. see below..

Well..Don't worry..just Curry!:)
Everything is all hogwash according to me. There is no basis to the dates. That they are conservative is the best bet.But that one day the sun may finally shine on each one of us,that is the best hope.
Some DOs haven't even moved. Did they really update their dates? I don't think so.
This is my surmise- someone was hurriedly called upon to update these dates, all he did was a hurried "enee meenee miney mo"-now you change and now you don't...and voila! the update is done ..for us kindred souls to analyze and overanalyze till we have beaten some sense into this utter NONSENSE!arrrgh!
:(:(:(:(

ok, assuming they are posting actual oath dates instead of interview dates. Is it ok to assume that i will be getting my oath letter next month?? My DO is Santa Ana and the processing date right now is june 30,2007 my PD is july 23,2007. What do you guys think?

Thanks for posting the complete list of dates, FelizLA.

The numbers below represent the progression or retrogression, in days, of priority dates from the Feb 15 update to the March 15 update. They are in their February chronological order, since the March update is more suspect.

As in the past, there appear to be at least two standards being applied: a standardized target-based criterion for most DOs (July 20 and June 30), and variable dates for DOs that fall outside those targets (presumably based on PD). The retrogression we're seeing in the new update seems to affect both groups quite differently.

The following had standardized dates in both updates, and uniformly retrogressed 20 days. (The exception is Des Moines, which had been at 9/1/07, but has joined the main group of DOs).

Des Moines IA -63
Agana GU -20
Albany NY -20
Albuquerque NM -20
Buffalo NY -20
Charleston WV -20
Chicago IL -20
Chula Vista CA -20
Cincinnati OH -20
Cleveland OH -20
Columbus OH -20
Dallas TX -20
Detroit MI -20
El Paso TX -20
Fort Smith AR -20
Fresno CA -20
Greer SC -20
Harlingen TX -20
Honolulu HI -20
Houston TX -20
Indianapolis IN -20
Jacksonville FL -20
Kansas City MO -20
Louisville KY -20
Milwaukee WI -20
New York City NY -20
Omaha NE -20
Pittsburgh PA -20
Portland ME -20
Reno NV -20
Rochester NY -20
Sacramento CA -20
Salt Lake City UT -20
San Antonio TX -20
San Bernardino CA -20
San Diego CA -20
San Francisco CA -20
Santa Ana CA -20
Spokane WA -20
Syracuse NY -20
Wichita KS -20
Yakima WA -20

The following all posted dates prior to July 20 in the February update, but still fell within July. They all joined the June 30 group for the March update. Note that these dates all retrogress.

Saint Albans VT -15
Anchorage AK -13
Oklahoma City OK -11
Casper WY -9
Denver CO -9
Saint Paul MN -8
Charlotte Amalie VI -7
Portland OR -7

The remaining dates were all June or earlier in the February update, and did not have standardized processing estimates. In the March update, a few of these have joined the June 30 group, but most of them still have variable dates rather than standardized ones. More interesting, all of them have crept ahead instead of retrogressing (suggesting again that this is the only group that is tracking actual PDs). The BIG exception to this is Los Angeles, which retrogressed more than any other DO. Speculation is that they're basing the processing estimate on time from PD to oath, but for the great majority of DOs no conclusion can be drawn from this.

Los Angeles CA -80
San Juan PR 14
Boise ID 8
West Palm Beach FL 7
Manchester NH 0
Atlanta GA 10
Providence RI 10
Newark NJ 12
Las Vegas NV 5
Seattle WA 18
Helena MT 0
Phoenix AZ 8