New processing dates for TSC are out

will_get_there,
Thanks for the suggestion. Could you please give me the contact numbers/email address/web site etc., so that I can enquire about my name check? Name check has to be done before the FP? How will the name check work?

thanks and appreciate your time

7-1-2004 date is true ???

Can't believe it but looks to be true. USCIS has updated its date as Jan-7.

How come my late Dec '03 is not processed yet ?

:( :confused:

Man

Same here,

I-140 ND 12/2/2003
I-485 ND 12/12/2003
FP done on 11/20/2004

Waiting for some news since they are processing Jan 2004

pashwin, did u receive FP?
My ND is may 2004 and yet no sign of fingerprint. Looks like because my labor was cleared in a month , they are making me suffer for 140.. :mad:
Regards..

Phulan,
I did not get FP yet. Most of the applicant's until march, april 04 have received it. I may get it in a couple of months.

CIS does not bother when your labor was approved and that is not a probable cause of delay.
It will be interesting to see the EB3 retrogress date. My PD is Oct'02

I am new in this forum .
My I-140 was applied on Aug 29, 2003 , FP is done on 13th Nov, 2004, but no update yet and the processing date is showing now January 7, 2004 !
I told my lawter to enquire about it .
Can anybody advise what else I can do to enquire ? Should I contact Governor or somebody like that ?

Also what is RD, LUD, ND ? ( I am not very familiar to these short forms )

Thanks!
cheers_ani

My RD/ND for I-140 are both Oct 2003, no word yet. FP is done on March 17, 2004. One of my friend told me that, we need to wait for 30 days, from the date they publish the processing dates, to make any official enquiry on our processing status.

Do I need to wait for 30 days and make an offical enquiry through attorney or I can ask my attorney to do it right now.

not change

My RD/ND for I-140 (concurrent) is August 28, 2003. Name check completed in Sept. 2003. Faxing USCIS didn't help. Letter from congressman 1 month ago - nothing. They ignore everybody (as well as logic - cases with later dates are approved leaving older cases untouched)

cheers_ani said:
I am new in this forum .
My I-140 was applied on Aug 29, 2003 , FP is done on 13th Nov, 2004, but no update yet and the processing date is showing now January 7, 2004 !
I told my lawter to enquire about it .
Can anybody advise what else I can do to enquire ? Should I contact Governor or somebody like that ?

Also what is RD, LUD, ND ? ( I am not very familiar to these short forms )

RD - Receipt Date - when USCIS received your application
ND - Notice Date - the date USCIS sent a acknowledgement for your petition
LUD - Last Update Date - the last time your case was "touched" for whatsoever reason. check this link
http://www.immigration.com/frame/BCIScasestatonlinefr.html

Thanks!
cheers_ani

I changed my company after 180 days of filing 140/485. Today the new company lawyer enquired as to what happened to my 140 [dont know how he did it]. He was told that my 140 was filed under EB1 category while actually it should have been EB2. It seems that the USCIS made a mistake when they entered the information. Looks like its a big time screw up. Has anyone have had such similar situation? Please let me know.

Regards..