New processing dates for TSC are out

yes but check that lots of nov 2003 and mine which is march 2004 have been recently approved so one never knows that thier dates mean

You are a Lucky one!

Many folks that are way before Jan'2004 are not approved and still waiting.

Man

niraliajit,
That is true but from their angle the processing dates have moved at a snail's pace.

man1203,
I think your approval is around the corner.

-------------------
EB-3 Concurrent
I-140 & 485 RD: 11/17/2003
FP for wife: Mar 2004
FP for me : ???
2nd EAD and AP: RD - 9/29/04 (EAD approved 10/22/04, AP: 11/8/04)

as far as this post goes, i have resigned to be patient and everyone will get their approval eventually. and unfortunately the concept of FIFO is foreign to USCIS.

but wud like anyone's thoughts on how the GC process may get affected (diversion of resources) with 20000 new H1s having been given out in a pending bill in congress. anyone has a trend line when these kind of insatnces have ocured in the past?

good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a posting mistake..

Dates moved from August 2003 to january 2004... this is not quite rational. Looks like a posting mistake. However on the contarary, who says USCIS is a rational agency anyway so ... :rolleyes:

It is hard to believe the new processing dates. There are so many people (like me) who filed before Jan 04 did not see the 140's approved. We might see a correction in the processing dates soon.

How the dates moved from Aug. 03 to Jan. 04 ??????? Still many are like me waiting for I-140 approval.

I-140 12/12/2003 (LUD 11/2/04)
I-485 12/31/2003 (LUD 1/7/04)

FP 11/06/04

Waiting for a good day.

Who knows. Dates could be true for I-140. My standalone I-140 (EB1-EA) from 03/24/04 has unexpectly (for me) been approved last week. Still no words about concurently filed I-140(EB1-OR)/I485 from 02/13/04. I guess they are waiting for my FP which is scheduled for Monday.

I went to Murthy.com but I dont see new processing date moved to Jan 04.Its still Aug 03.
Where did you get this information ? Which site ?
Thanks
==========
140 ND Jul 04
485 ND JUL 04

I would say numbers are good

Check this out.

Check www.immigrationwatch.com and you can see a lot of approvals/rfe's sent/ recd / transferrred status. considering some cases have not been updated by USCIS, it has been an impressive move of date's. Until the new published date's atleast 75% of the cases have been picked up by USCIS and some action has been taken.

Of course, I do agree there are several unfortunately people, having no updates/action on their pending I-140's

TSC Latest Dates per AILA

The 140 dates have been noted as 01/07/2004. Unbelievable!!!

nexgen,

i am going to file an inquiry for my case also. cud u share the letter format, fax number and/or address where u sent ur inquiry?

tks and good luck to u.

praytx,

I plan to call the national customer service center when the date is official on USCIS website.

Here is the link to the customer center: http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/NCSC.htm

I don't know how helpful it is, but anything is worth trying.

I also plan to contact my lawyer and ask him to file an enquiry for me.

I know some people also contact Senator/Congressman for help.

best luck,

nexgen,

Semi-Concurrent
11/2003 - 140 ND
01/2004 - 485 ND
FP1: 9/2004

I, too, could try contacting USCIS once the date is officially published on USCIS web site as my ND for 140 & 485 is : Nov 17, 2003. Did not get FP so far for me. My wife did her FP in Mar 04.

No Fp ? Possibly stuck in name check

SKumarD,

If you did not receive FP notice while your wife did long time back, this indicates your case is stuck in FBI name check. Did you send a mail to FBI to find out if your name check is complete ?