New Processing Dates are here...

Sine_Curve

Registered Users (C)
USCIS updated the new processing dates. However, there is no change for I-485 at VSC ie. it is still at June 01, 2003. There is no change for EB2 I-140.

VSC: June 01, 2003 (No change)
CSC: Jan 16, 2004 (They are roaring)
NSC: May31, 2002
TSC: May21, 2002

Thanks

Does anybody know why they started processing June 2003? Last month's processing date was Nov 2002 and I have seen a lot of approvals for cases filed after June 03.
My case is from Jan 03.

wtmachado said:
Does anybody know why they started processing June 2003? Last month's processing date was Nov 2002 and I have seen a lot of approvals for cases filed after June 03.
My case is from Jan 03.

Look at the last month or so of posts in the other thread that I mentioned.

ETA

No problem with 06/01/2003. Only concern is why they didn't move the date at all. Hope this would not be like EB2, I-140 where their date is stuck at Nov. 20, 2002 since last three months.

Earlier also I-485 was stuck at Feb 15, 2002. There should be some progress less or more. More is always better.

What's up with CSC?

The way CSC is moving, pretty soon their date will be in the future! :rolleyes:

VSC is already 1 year ahead of TSC/NSC
CSC will soon be 1 year ahead of VSC ...

If I remember right, the average time for all centers are to be 6 months by Oct 05. At this rate, only CSC or maybe VSC will get there.

Shaf said:
The way CSC is moving, pretty soon their date will be in the future! :rolleyes:

LOL :D.

Maybe that explains why I just got a GC from the CSC -- I'm going to be applying for one in 2008 :).

ETA

propably, the general election is over, everything including processinng immigration cases needs rest?