New Orleans- N400 Tracker

Reward still up for the first New Orleans N400 timeline post!....lol. I know katrina drove lots of immigrants out of NOLA, but did gustav wash the rest away? :)

come on guys!!! there are 360 views and so little posts. if you are reading this be kind enough to share your timeline and/or experience in the New Orleans DO. Thanks in advance.

I am reading because I am interested how New Orleans fares nowadays. I am nowhere near close to Louisiana though :)

I have been waiting for a OL since 3/9/2009. they even sent the FBI to my door to interview me. woooo, I was not sure if this is a new procedure. I am still waiting for OL

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for a OL since 3/9/2009. they even sent the FBI to my door to interview me. woooo, I was not sure if this is a new procedure. I am still waiting for OL

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL

really? who sent the FBI to your house? what was the reason?........

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL

Has anyone been interviewed by the Feds as in OP case ?

I found there busness card on my door to contact them. they mentioned that i have pending case for citizenship application. I called them schedule an apointment with them, and it took about 10 mints questions, and left.

I found there busness card on my door to contact them. they mentioned that i have pending case for citizenship application. I called them schedule an apointment with them, and it took about 10 mints questions, and left.

What were their questions about? if you don't mind sharing. also could you add your timeline.

questions like, do you have pictures with machine-guns? did you have any flight training? remember, I am middle eastern. they just doing it to the wrong guy, cause I love America and have been always defending the freedom we have in my debate with middle Easterners.
anyway, here is my time line:

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL

questions like, do you have pictures with machine-guns? did you have any flight training? remember, I am middle eastern. they just doing it to the wrong guy, cause I love America and have been always defending the freedom we have in my debate with middle Easterners.
anyway, here is my time line:

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL

That's interesting....How did your N400 interview go? meaning atmosphere, IO's attitude, waiting time and were there many people there to be interviewed? I took my FP at the maitarie location, is that where you got interviewed?

The Interview was fine, answered all 6 questions, wrote a sentence and review all application question and signed it.
it was fine till he showed me a decision can not be made :( saying, he is a new officer and have to submit it to his supervisor for approval. I asked him how long will it take? he said 2 to max 4 weeks. it is going to be 4 months in July 9
I will wait till July 9 and get an info pass to question their delay. if i did not get any answer, I will sue them using a lawyer. what do you think?

The Interview was fine, answered all 6 questions, wrote a sentence and review all application question and signed it.
it was fine till he showed me a decision can not be made :( saying, he is a new officer and have to submit it to his supervisor for approval. I asked him how long will it take? he said 2 to max 4 weeks. it is going to be 4 months in July 9
I will wait till July 9 and get an info pass to question their delay. if i did not get any answer, I will sue them using a lawyer. what do you think?

Yeah give them a month or so, hopefully you will get yours soon.

You are very patient! why have you not scheduled infopass already? It could move things up

I went 3 times using info pass, the first time right after 2 weeks according of what he told me so, the second time after 4 weeks, third time after 3 month. fourth time will go on 7/7/09. they kept saying under supervisory review :(
I sent Mary L. the senator a letter asking her for help. I would not care if I have my wife with me. I want to bring my wife from oversea.
Next, I will probably sue them. I will let you know right after the meeting on 7/7. it is going to be 120 days on 7/9/09.
Guys: how long do you think I wait before I make the court action?

I went 3 times using info pass, the first time right after 2 weeks according of what he told me so, the second time after 4 weeks, third time after 3 month. fourth time will go on 7/7/09. they kept saying under supervisory review :(
I sent Mary L. the senator a letter asking her for help. I would not care if I have my wife with me. I want to bring my wife from oversea.
Next, I will probably sue them. I will let you know right after the meeting on 7/7. it is going to be 120 days on 7/9/09.
Guys: how long do you think I wait before I make the court action?

have you tried contacting the district director for New Orleans? This worked for another OP. I don't have the number, but an extensive google search should bring it up.

District Director? I tried, if you have the contact info to sent it to me, I will appreciate it
I am sick waiting. I have a week to go before I reach the 120. it is the worst feeling. any help to contact the District Director?

sent N400 11/15/2008
Interview 3/9/09
FBI interview 5/11/09
still waiting for OL