NEW NVC Cases for Jan2002 Part 2

sure here are my details

i140 AD Dec 3rd VSC
NVC case created/recieved etc : Jan 15th (maybe it was 14th)
Pkt3 Recieved from NVC: Feb 4th
Pkt3 Mailed to St Loius: Feb 6th

Hope this helps

DesertBoy , NEED ur help

Hi,

My I-140 recently got cleared from VSC on Jan 31st.
wHEN i hear the message on AVM, it just says that it was cleared and the approval should be received in 14days..It doesnot say anything about forwarding it to NVC,,is this okay..

Please help

yes thats fine

The AVM at VSC will never say your case has been forwarded to NVC. So the message is normal. In my best guess NVC should have your case recieved and created in 30 days. Another 2 weeks to get your pkt3 after they create the case.

Do this. on feb14 call up NVC and ask the operator in the morning if they recieved your case. Most probably they will not have. (Do it anayway). Then call them up in the 21 & again on the 28th.

Good Luck

P3 Created Jan 28 - Status

Anyone whose P3 was created Jan 28 but not received P3 yet?

NVC operator said that he cannot say whether P3 has been mailed
or not, only that it was created. Did anyone else get the same
response?

Need NVC phone number

Can you please give me NVC phone number, what do I need to check if a case is created for me. My I-140 was approved on Jan 11th 2002 and I am going for CP.
Thankls

No problem man

my lawyer sent out an email to me when she sent out my packet3 forms to St Loius saying that this is the final step in the process. These last few days seem like forever

desertboy..

Can u post in short all the documents that u had send along with Packet-3.also whats ur consulate..is it Mumbai??

I am a bachelor,so I suppose all I would need is DS230 part-1 and 260dollars cheque..

Can i any document or forms ready,before even my lawyer gets PACKET-3.
Also, after u have sent packet-3,how do u confirm that ur case is with conslate..do u call NVC or do u call consulate..

Thanks in advance.
Shanks

Thanks for the phone number

How long does it take for a case to be created, I got my I 140 approved on Jan 11, 2002

we got the same response, but got the packet3 on 2/6/02

Pkt 3 created on 1/28/02
When we called NVC on 2/5/02, we got the same response, but we got it on 2/6/02 and mailed it to st.Louis on 2/7/02.

You should get it soon too. Good luck!