NEW NVC Cases for Jan2002 Part 2

desert_boy

Registered Users (C)
The last thread was getting too long to load .. lets use this instead. I see more people are starting to gettheir pkt 3 docs from the NVC.

pkt 3 received and details

I got my 3 and as I read it there is no instruction for sending any docs to St. louis.
It is ds230 part 1 and only extra instruction is that we have to get PCC.
We need to send the filled ds230 part1 to St louis along with $260 fees per applicant.
There is no OF169 or like that only ds 230 part 1.

Thanks

Guys i too spoke to NVC oper yesterday. She said NO DOCS requiered while

sneding p3 back to St.Louis. I was just checking to see if my case has been recieved and thought I \'ll ask her this. any idea how long does it take for NVC to receive my case approved on 01/22 ??

No Title

Do we have to send PCC along with Pkt3 to St.Lous ?
Is PCC from Indian Consulate in NY enough ?

Please do some one post reply ...

IS PCC is required to be sent along with Pkt3 to NVC...
I really appreciate the reply

Guys,Need ur advise..

My Labor was cleared from PA.I am working in PA..,but my company is from New Jersey..they dont have any branch in PA...i am working for my client..is this going to cause any problems for my CP...please post ur suggestions..

Thanks in advance,
Shanks

Recieved Pkt3 documents from NVC today

Just got an email from lawyer saying that they had recieved my documents from NVC. My case was created on the 15th Jan I think.
They will be submitting the new form and application fee to St Loius
either tomorrow or the day after

Wonder how long before I get the date. I am guessing April. What do you guys think? consulate is NWD

A question

Ghosh Could please confirm that the DS230 PART1 which you received from NVC is the same one avialble in immihelp.com or different.

many thanks

msk

Received Pk3 yesterday and mailed it to St. Louis today

No need to send any docs. Its the fee + DS230 Part I along with a barcoded cover letter (which comes in the packet)

My lawyers are sending it out tomorrow to St Loius

So how long now guys?? till interview date is scheduled.
Anybody wants to take a guess??

desert_boy, GhoshT

Could you please post about when your case was reached at NVC?
When I140 was approved which center?
Thanks.

Can\'t fit the whole address in "Location" column in DS 230 part1 !!!

Could someone tell me what you guys are filling in the Location column in the DS 230 part1 if you can\'t fit the whole address for example in the Employment section. Can i just specify City,State,ZIP,Country?

thanks but another request

Thanks roundthecorner.
Another question.
Do I need to attach any letter from lawyer or just I fill ds230 p1 and send it along with the check.
Also do I need to send two checks ($260 each,one for me and another for my wife) or I can send one check amount $520 for both of us.
Completed form along with checks should be put inside the nvc envelope and to be sent- right?
Can I send the whole docs by FedEx.
Pls give your input.
Thanks.

No Title

Do I need to attach any letter from lawyer or just I fill ds230 p1 and send it along with the check.
-> Just fill the forms and send it. Include the bar coded letter though.
Also do I need to send two checks ($260 each,one for me and another for my wife) or I can send one check amount $520 for both of us.
-> one is enough. I sent a cashiers check for $520
Completed form along with checks should be put inside the nvc envelope and to be sent- right?
-> yes. On the whole u should have 4 pieces.
1) the check
2) bar coded letter
3) ur 230 form
4) ur wife\'s 230 form
Can I send the whole docs by FedEx.
-> check with fedex if they deliver to PO Box. I sent it by USPS overnight mail.

No Title

I just filled the city and country name. If you want, then you can actually fill it up in a seperate sheet and number it exactly the same way and attach it.