new Name Check 180 day rule ande Visa Retrogression

TroySJ

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

It seems that based on USCIS report there are 25000 people in the 180 day namechack category which will receive their GC soon, (I have seen within my firends that they are getting their GC very quickly after the rule came out)

So, with 25k Visas gone what do you thhink the visa retrogression will look like in the next couple of months, specifically as I can imagine most of these cases are from the ROW what do you think will happen to PD of the ROW

Troy

The number is 47000 according to todays REVISED Q&A release.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=24696

Hi Guys,

It seems that based on USCIS report there are 25000 people in the 180 day namechack category which will receive their GC soon, (I have seen within my firends that they are getting their GC very quickly after the rule came out)

So, with 25k Visas gone what do you thhink the visa retrogression will look like in the next couple of months, specifically as I can imagine most of these cases are from the ROW what do you think will happen to PD of the ROW

Troy

Wow,

47000, We are gonna see a huge Visa retrogression pretty soon.....

Good luck us

Some of those belong to FB.

As for EB retrogression, I think it should be an issue for EB2 RoW.
Especially who has PD > 2005

Well, I have filed I-485 in Dec 2005. My LUD has never changed since Dec 2005. Not a single time. I am EB-2 worldwide. I was stuck in a NC. No any signs of GC at this point. I was told by a recent Infopass appointment that the case was assigned to an office on Jan. 26 th. A month later no any LUDs.

While 47,000 may be split between FB and EB, don't forget that there are many dependant EB Visa, which count against the quota, which have passed namechack but are waiting on Primary's approval.

For example, my spouse cleared name check 3.5 years ago; she is not counted in the 47,000. But the day I get my GC, she will get hers, and that will be 2 off the overall quota.

This is getting Sader and Sader !!!!

What do you guys think will happen in the next couple of months

What about the number of Visa's, how do you think the PD's will look like in a couple of months?

What do you guys think will happen in the next couple of months
A bunch of approval for guys who filed in 2007.

I agree. I also see the quota being reached in April for EB3 and showing eiher 'U' or 2000, with perhaps a small window in September when any EB1 quota gets released down to EB2 and/or EB3.

So dudes,

We should expect a GREEN RAIN next week, otherwise we going to have dry weather ))))
The magic number is March 10/2008 after that ride on.....
Personaly I think the weather will be the same all week long!

Did you see Google issuing an alert expecting a flood of welcome notices that could bring down their mail server hub? Me neither.

However it is gonna be green rain. In USCIS. A rain of EAD and AP renewal check dollars. :)