New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a question of remaining ignorant or not. I just think it is a good thing to cross-check even what you might know with the policies changing so often.
And what better place to cross-check than this forum where you have many other people in same situation to guide you.

Could you do me a favor?

richshi said:
to urge them to follow FIFO rule. I posted in New York SWA forum the message/draft. I encourage you to do the same. In fact, Phily has started to notice the FIFO rule violation (why does it take so long for them to notice?? Lack of complaint?)

A couple of other guys from New York have sent similar messages to Phily Backlog center to complain, most of them have received approval (such as God_Bless_You) or 45 day letter (such as gcby2020) ever since.

Could you tell me how to get case # and fax#/mailing address of Phily backlong center? I want to send a letter to the person who can make decision or right dept. which handle our case.

Thank you,

Bluesky

garywarrier said:
Can you please tell me if the 7th year H1B extension is subject to the H1B-qouta..is it exempt from the H1B- quota which has alreday reached its limit for 2005-06?

Thanks very much
H1B extensions are not subjected to quota.

bluesky133 said:
Could you tell me how to get case # and fax#/mailing address of Phily backlong center? I want to send a letter to the person who can make decision or right dept. which handle our case.

Thank you,

Bluesky
Philadelphia Backlog Center
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Phone: (484) 270-1500
Fax: (484) 270-1600

Calling for NJ references/stories

Guys,

I have faxed and emailed two reporters at "The Bergen Record" to produce a special report on the Labor backlog experienced by New Jerseyans.
I came across an article written by them titled "Tests illegal can't pass" (August 28, 2005) which is very in-depth and hoping they would do the same thing for us.

Hereby, I am urging fellow New Jerseyans with your labor certification pending to email or fax your stories to the two editors. Below are their contact info.

Miguel Perez (perez@northjersey.com)
Elizabeth Llorente (llorente@northjersey.com)

Fax: (201) 646-4135

Please include all details about your case and contact info. Thanks.

aycy
NJ RIR June 2002
No 45 day letter
ETA Case: T-05143-XXXXX :)

What are these ETA case numbers?

First of all, excuse my ignorance :) I recently received a copy of the 45-day latter and see that it has a Case number that begins with a P. Then yesterday I received a "Labor Condition Application" (have no idea what this is either) and it has a case number that begins with an "I". Would any of you know what these numbers indicate - and what this Lab. cond. app is? Again, excuse my ignorance!
Thanx -z.

Zogus,

What do you mean by you recieved "Labor Condition Application"? Did you receive APPROVAL letter with 'I' number? Also can you please post more details like PD, When you received your 45 dyas letter, First few numbers of your case number etc.

I just sent a mail saturday night requesting 7th year extension related screen shot and I got the reply with screen shot tuesday morning. By the way I am in 8th year and my lawer used previous 7th year extension doc. to get the 8th year. So I sent a mail and got the reply in one day ( I mean one working day)

By the way
MY PD is Aug,2002
Case No: T-05133-13XXXX
No 45 days letter so far.......

My T number has changed to P. I had sent a letter at end of this month for extension. I wanted to know when to expect 45 days letter. And how can we come to know if the letter has been sent.
My p number is P-05132-*****
My PD is 08/08/2002

Thats good news!

gcforwhat said:
My T number has changed to P. I had sent a letter at end of this month for extension. I wanted to know when to expect 45 days letter. And how can we come to know if the letter has been sent.
My PD is 08/08/2002
This means that your data entry is complete. Anybody else got his number changed to P?
People have been telling in other forums that 45 day letter may not even come, and you can get your LC.

Wait4LaborNJ -
I have heard that happen with a few from other states. I hope things progress, with or without 45 day letter, as long as the Labor gets thru, should be way ok with all of us.

gcforwhat said:
My PD is 08/08/2002

Hi gcforwhat,

can you give what is your T number ( first 3 digits from Year and 2 digits from Number)..

NJ/RIR/(08/12/2002)/NO_45_DL/T-0513X-061XX

My labor was filed from NJ in June 2002 and I still havent go the 45 day letter.

Could someone please tell me how to get the ETA Case #?

I see a few people who havent got the 45 day letter have this #.

Thanks!

-Ak

av3 said:
My labor was filed from NJ in June 2002 and I still havent go the 45 day letter.

Could someone please tell me how to get the ETA Case #?

I see a few people who havent got the 45 day letter have this #.

Thanks!

-Ak

My PD NJ-RIR-June 2002 ,I never received 45 day letter and status says awaiting processing.

P or T???

I have not also recevied yet my 45 day letter but I know my temporary case number. I see lot of people has P number from August. I dont know if I have it already a P number.
---------------------------
Case number T-05143-XXXXX
RIR-EB3- 06/25/2002
Case Status: Incomplete

subrata_baguli said:
I have recently received my case status. Please see my signature below.

njgc2001 said:
Hi gcforwhat,

can you give what is your T number ( first 3 digits from Year and 2 digits from Number)..

NJ/RIR/(08/12/2002)/NO_45_DL/T-0513X-061XX

Hi
My temp number was T-05132-09 . I recieved my 45 days letter on 29th last month and (according to my lawyer) has posted a reply same day.
GCforWhat
NJ EB3

question regarding T number

gcforwhat said:
Hi
My temp number was T-05132-09 . I recieved my 45 days letter on 29th last month and (according to my lawyer) has posted a reply same day.
GCforWhat
NJ EB3

gcforwhat:
My T number is T-05234-06xxx
Is there a specific sequence in these numbers being persued? Is there a logic at all? Would it mean I will be 102nd person from you (05234 minus 05132) to receive the letter?

Does anyone have an opinion on that?
Appreciate your thoughts...

There doesn't seem to be any pattern. Following are my details as of end of last Month. No 45-day letter yet.

State: NJ
Priority Date: 06/10/2002
Processing Type: EB2 RIR
Case Number: T-05131-xxxxx
Case Status: Incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.