New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is applied in the first week of Apr 02. I have not heard anything from my attorney/employer. Does anyone from Apr 02 heard anything from state?

sai_ani said:
Added my information to excel sheet. ( Labor applied on May 7th 2002 ).

I only see KT2002 in may 2002. Is there any one else who applied in May 2002?

Also any updates from April 2002 guys?

sai_ani

kt2002 is my bro. will update all once he hears anything.

Did any from May'02 get approvals or moved to DOL ?

Although the Labor tracking website mentions that April'02 cases are in progress for New Jersey, I have been hearing from a few other sources that May'02 cases are getting moved to Federal as well.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Thx,
-Nervewreck

Some good news

Dear Friends,

I know how frustrated each of us are with these delays... Well, here is a drop of good news, my labour is forwarded to Federal (don't know when, just got the email from the lawyer, sharing with you guys first).

following are the detials:

Applied: 29th April 2002 / RIR
SAP + Oracle.
Moved to Fed : First week of Sep?

Hang in there.. It is gonna be OK.

Thanks for being there during the tough times!!

New to this

Following the thread from long time but recently registered.

Here is my Info:

Application date:09/27/2002
Skill set: Sfotware Programmer
Java, J2EE, Unix and Oracle.

Thanks.

LaborBadhi said:
Updated the xl with my info:

LaborBadhi ---- You will have to attach the new xl file.

Yes .. I am still here waiting for a answer from NYDOL ... even a hi from them would probably make me happy.

Updates info

HI,

I was quietly participating in this forum for almost 2 years. Just got a chance to update my info.

Also, I called NJ LC today (609) 984-3520
Regular case: April 26, 2001
RIR: May 2002

So I think those who filed RIR on April 2002 should be able to bug them to give your case status :mad:

Thanks

WAiting

If they are processing May 2002 , what is happening to all the April cases . My lawyer nor the company has any answers . Is this happening for all the April folks .

Also did it happen before for any month , where the the recent cases were approved before older ones or is it just happening for April 2002

meganm,

If you call the number (609) 984-3520, they will give you the instruction on how to query for your status (if the current processing date has passed your filing date). If I remembered it correctly, they will reply it to your employer.

Keep us posted.

meganm said:
If they are processing May 2002 , what is happening to all the April cases . My lawyer nor the company has any answers . Is this happening for all the April folks .

Also did it happen before for any month , where the the recent cases were approved before older ones or is it just happening for April 2002

meganm,
It happened to me. My case was applied in Jan2002, they were processing Feb2002 and still no update on my case. when my employer checked with NJ SESA, they told that they transfered my case to Non-RIR because the agent could not find the Job advertisement papers along with the LCA. My company sent them the papers, and then the case was transfered to RIR and resumed processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.