New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

The time frame of approval in the spreadsheet is for RIR or non-RIR category ? I have just joined the forum, my lc has been filed 6 months ago.

Thanks,

Maverick

maverick2202 said:
Hi guys,

The time frame of approval in the spreadsheet is for RIR or non-RIR category ? I have just joined the forum, my lc has been filed 6 months ago.

Thanks,

Maverick

Hey Maverick.. It is RIR category

Hi Sai,
My lawyer went for alternate survey. As it might not be possible for my employer to provide high salary in this down economy in future.

Good luck to you all.
Someone pls update the excel sheet.
witty.

Question regarding PRE APPROVED LABOR

Hi Guys,

Here is my question.

I applied for labor in OCt 2002 and looks like it is going to take a while.
I am now on my 7th year and getting into my 8th year extension.I got a preapproved labor from another company and from another state.
1) Can I apply for my 140and 485now with this pre approved labor
2) If Yes, what are the risks involved

Thanks

poppyjoy said:
Hi Guys,

Here is my question.

I applied for labor in OCt 2002 and looks like it is going to take a while.
I am now on my 7th year and getting into my 8th year extension.I got a preapproved labor from another company and from another state.
1) Can I apply for my 140and 485now with this pre approved labor
2) If Yes, what are the risks involved

Thanks

Check the thread ...Preapproved Labor scam

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123495

Still waiting for news from my lawyer ... This whole process sucks, my lawyer delayed my application by 6 months and on top of that NJ has become so slow now. Its been processing March/April for about 6 months now.

Looks like April Month has some thing special about it, once again we are stuck at April...Fedral at April 04 and State at April 02 !!!

Do you receive any receipt from NJ Lab Dept?

Hi,

My company just filed Labor Certification for me. When I asked them for a receipt they told me as follows: -

"... We do not get any receipts from the NJ Lab. Dept. You can track progress based on submission date which is Aug'04 for you.

They won't accept any follow-up with state dept of labor. There is no tracking no like the one issued by INS for their cases.

So far few months nothing will happen. ..."

Is this correct? How do I know that my company in fact did file for my GC/Labor?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

- Stingray70

Another question: Having LC/Regional processed through Vermont

Also, my company is saying as follows: -
The labor always processed by NJ State labor dept and then handed over to regional INS for adjustment of status which is Vermont for us.

However, according to INS website http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp , I am seeing that New Jersey is under jurisdiction of "New York Region". It is not same as Vermont which is under jurisdiction of "Boston Region".

If so, how can they do processing through NJ-Vermont path? Am I missing something here?

Kind Regards,

- Stringray

stingray70 said:
Hi,

My company just filed Labor Certification for me. When I asked them for a receipt they told me as follows: -

"... We do not get any receipts from the NJ Lab. Dept. You can track progress based on submission date which is Aug'04 for you.

They won't accept any follow-up with state dept of labor. There is no tracking no like the one issued by INS for their cases.

So far few months nothing will happen. ..."

Is this correct? How do I know that my company in fact did file for my GC/Labor?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

- Stingray70

Yes it is correct that We do not get any receipts from the NJ Lab. Dept. You can track progress based on received date if sent through delivery confirmation or fed-ex.

stingray70 said:
Also, my company is saying as follows: -
The labor always processed by NJ State labor dept and then handed over to regional INS for adjustment of status which is Vermont for us.

However, according to INS website http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp , I am seeing that New Jersey is under jurisdiction of "New York Region". It is not same as Vermont which is under jurisdiction of "Boston Region".

If so, how can they do processing through NJ-Vermont path? Am I missing something here?

Kind Regards,

- Stringray

First the LCA is applied the state level, if it gets certified then state sends to regional i.e., new york for regional certification.

Once it is certified by regional (NY) then I-140 is filed at Vermont and I-485 (adjustment of status) to Newark if you are in NJ.

My understanding is that I-140 and I-485 will both be filed to Vermont then I-485 will be transferred to Newark from Vermont for further process ? Am I right ?

any updates?
We are in Sep now. Looks like NJ is still stuck in Apr 2002.
What happened to those backlog centers?

Backlog Centres

Is NJ really transferring files to backlog centres ?
Was there any official notification about the backlog centres ?

Thanks,
Teky.

They need to move on...

Hey guys - what's going on with NY Regional? Still stuck in April 2004 for RIR - also the darn AVM is down for a few days now...any one has any news? Last I heard (on 18th Aug) from a rep at the NY Regional that they are doing last week of April...this actually sucks :mad: :confused: :(

Good news--State RIR cases now processing May 2002

Hi Guys,
Just now I checked with NJ state , now they are processing RIR cases May 2002

Why is it so slow

I was expecting the processing to go atleast month to month.
Anyway I was told that the backlog centers would first cater the federal labour and then later on the state. But I have no idea if they have started or not

added myself to excel sheet

Added my information to excel sheet. ( Labor applied on May 7th 2002 ).

I only see KT2002 in may 2002. Is there any one else who applied in May 2002?

Also any updates from April 2002 guys?

sai_ani

Status
Not open for further replies.