Just got an email from lawyer:
"Some good news. I got a postcard from the NJ labor department
that says your case was sent to the U.S. Dept. of Labor for final
processing. "

LC applied on 02/25/2004.

SlowLC

Is it 2004 or 2002

Congrats ! SlowLC

Is your LC applied date 02/25/2004 or 02/25/2002 ?
Thanks and Wish you good luck

Testing Patience

My Lawyer told me that the DOL NJ recd my application on the April 1st 2002. Still waiting for the status.

NJ Labor

My Case was filed on feb13th 2002, still my lawyer is saying not hear any thing from NJ Dept.
Is there any way we can find from NJ.Dept directly, please let me know !!!!!!!!!!

recieved nof from NYDOL. psoition required 2 years experience. i had 4 months as systems analyst experience and rest as software engineer experience. they asked the question. i've seen this kind of posting in this thread long time back. now i couldn't find it. can you guys please advise me how i proceed with this.

Any more updates folks?
Looks like NJ is stuck again, in Feb 2002 this time. Its frustrating! Two and a Half years and still going...whew! Hang in tight folks....we will get there someday.

Nerve,

I understand it's so frustrating. But, we are far better off, atleast for the now. As I understood, Philly DOL has been processing July since 08/2003 !!!!

GCM

Ny Dol

Based on my HR Manager, earlier I said my labor is cleared from both state and regional but that is not true. Now I came to know that my labor was moved to NY DOL on 1/8/04 but it is not approved yet. My employer is not ready to find out the cause of this delay. I spoke to the attorney and he will provide me the case ID. I had asked the attorney to find out the details also. I want someone to correct the spreadsheet.

Is there a way I can find out the details if I have the case Id? Any help on this is appreciated.

Case Moved from NJ to NY

I just want to update you all,
My LC filed in NJ on 13th FEB2002 and it moved Regional on 4/15/04.
I just got this information from Attorney

My LC filed in NJ on 28th FEB2002 and it moved Regional on 4/30/04 as per my
Attorney...I checked the automated line of NY DOL and got info that my application was received in the regional office on May 17th 2004...can someone please update the tracker...

My LC filed in NJ on 13th FEB2002 and it moved Regional on 4/15/04.
I just got this information from Attorney
=======================
while try to get status from NY DOL by using my employer Telephone number, it is giving status of cases 2003,2002.....
I not able to get my cases status through AVM..
Please suggest me, what is the other way to know the status

Congrats Sunny1973 !!

My labor was also filed on Feb. 28, 2002. Could you please post the AVM for NY DOL so that I can check if NJ SESA has processsed/forwarded my case.

Sunny1973 said:
Attorney...I checked the automated line of NY DOL and got info that my application was received in the regional office on May 17th 2004...can someone please update the tracker...

Sunny1973 said:

Can you provide the AVM #?

Sunny1973 said:
http://www.immigration.com/frame/contforonlinefr.html

Check this website for the numbers...u need to know ur employers phone number....

I called NY DOL and spoke with someone. As per him there was a NOF issued on 3/24/04 regarding prevailing wages. The last day of reply was 4/28/04. I spoke to my attorney after that. As per the attorney they never received the NOF from DOL. I suspect this. This must be a negligence from the attorney/employer who never did any followup.

The attorney told me he will call DOL and ask them to extend the last date. Is it possible to extend the last date or DOL will deny my labor certification? I am very much worried now.

Rks2004,
Sorry to hear this news
could you please provide the Telephone number that you talk to NY DOL folks,
Now I want to follow up my case to avoid this similar problem...

=====================================================

rks2004 said:
I called NY DOL and spoke with someone. As per him there was a NOF issued on 3/24/04 regarding prevailing wages. The last day of reply was 4/28/04. I spoke to my attorney after that. As per the attorney they never received the NOF from DOL. I suspect this. This must be a negligence from the attorney/employer who never did any followup.

The attorney told me he will call DOL and ask them to extend the last date. Is it possible to extend the last date or DOL will deny my labor certification? I am very much worried now.

nivasch said:
Rks2004,
Sorry to hear this news
could you please provide the Telephone number that you talk to NY DOL folks,
Now I want to follow up my case to avoid this similar problem...

=====================================================
The number I called is 212 337 2184.

Status
Not open for further replies.