New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Labor Approved.

Originally posted by rks2004
I am new to this forum.Just now I came to know that my labor got approved. Applied on January 14th 2002.

Is it approved from NJ SESA or from Regional. When it got cleared from NJ SESA?

As per my HR manager it is cleared from state as well as regional office. I do not know when it went to regional office from state.

LC from NJ

Hi,

My State level LC applied on JAn 23rd 2002 is approved on MArch 23rd or 24th but I got a query from Federal like "Employer's wage offer is below the prevailing wage and does not come within 95% of the prevailing rate of pay."
Does any one got this situation? If so What does you guys do about it?

Please give me your ideas.
thank you

Re: LC from NJ

Originally posted by Lucky21
Hi,

My State level LC applied on JAn 23rd 2002 is approved on MArch 23rd or 24th but I got a query from Federal like "Employer's wage offer is below the prevailing wage and does not come within 95% of the prevailing rate of pay."
Does any one got this situation? If so What does you guys do about it?

Please give me your ideas.
thank you
Employer has to rais on ETA750 salary to current prevailing wage or 95% of it. OR $ rate/hr or 95% of $ rate/hr. These all dependent on counties/cities.

LC from NJ

Thanks for your reply.

Is this ok if the employer sends the required information. Is there any chance of clearing by LC from federal? Did you see any cases of this type?

thanks again.

Thanks for your reply.

Is this ok if the employer sends the required information. Is there any chance of clearing by LC from federal? Did you see any cases of this type?

thanks again.
A lot of cases, myself as well.
Employer gives authorization to attorney to change the salary on Labor application.
Not a big deal.

LC from NJ

Thanks. for the reply.

Can I Know after LC is approved What is the next Process on GC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks. for the reply.

Can I Know after LC is approved What is the next Process on GC?
1- I140
2- I485
3- Or concurrent I140 & I485.
4- concurrent I140 & I485 (+ Advance Paroll AP, EAD etc.)
5- Wait.....
6- Approval both for I140 & I485
7- GC will be mailed to you
8- After 5 years you would be eligible for Citizenship
9- After citizenship apply for passport
10- Passport holder

Last edited by a moderator:
finally approved

My labor has been approved . MY lawyer informed me about that yesterday. It was applied in second week of jan 2002 for state and late in second of jan 2004 for federal .
Now i see a dim light though its still very far.
bichari

Re: finally approved

Originally posted by bichari
My labor has been approved . MY lawyer informed me about that yesterday. It was applied in second week of jan 2002 for state and late in second of jan 2004 for federal .
Now i see a dim light though its still very far.
bichari
Here you are, goodluck next steps.

Guys

After labor certification, when you apply for 140/485, can we still get the status of 140 or EAD using the case number of labor approval?

Labour moved to Federal

HI guys,
heard from my lawyer that my labour is moved to Regional in last week of Jan 2004. It was filed for Labour in Jan 2002.
lets see how it goes further.
Witty

Tracker updated.

Looks like NJ SESA is 'working' and they are close to finishing up Jan 02 cases.
LaborApproval, Sh_Ad, mbj - you guys are next - all the best
and goodluck to all who got recent labor approvals.

Feb 02 Cases

Hi Guys,

New to this...but thanks to all you guys for the info!
My labor was applied on Feb 22nd 2002 with NJ. My 6 yr term ends September 4th 2004. Applied for 7th yr extension on March 2nd. Just wanted to share the info with you guys and those in the same time frame...hopefully Feb will be a quick month.

My info

Hello,
Pls add my details to the tracker:
Applied on march 1st, 2002
skills: Systems Analyst: C++/COM+/CORBA/DirectShow/.NET
-

Labor Certifications

What is the Current Labor Certifications date is runing in NJ DOL.
My case is Feb13th 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.