New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor transferred to DOL

My labor has been transferred to NY DOL from NJ, SESA (SWA) on 06/21/03. Please add to the excel sheet.
Filed Date : 08/16/01

CalvinX & josrini

Congratulations to both of you. Glad to know NJ is processing last week of August cases

updated tracker

My lawyer is not giving me my NY DOL case number, which was moved on 5/20/03 to NY DOL. Is there any other way to know my case number so that i can check the status of my case?

Hi guys
Cases after Sep 11 will go with speed of light almost as nothing to process. It was the period where actually Reduction in RIR observed, specially in NJ/NJ. No more wait... its coming to an end.

GOT IT !!!!

Guys,

At long last I got my labor certified. I want to thank all the guys in this forum for sharing their info. Special thanks to Manohar Raja for his kind words of encouragement when my NOF was issued. Here are my details. Could someone please update spreadsheet as I cannot. All the best to you guys. Nj labor is moving fast.

PD : 3 July 2001
Rcvd in Regional office : 6 May 2003
NOF issued : 14 May 2003
NOF replied to : 10 June 2003
Approved : 25 June 2003

Well,

Just made it before 2 years.

Rgds,

Yeppo

Congratulations guys who got their Labor approved recently!!!
It's good news that NJ is moving faster!!!!
I guess Sept should not have much cases to process bcos of 9/11.
According to seeing this progress, in July they might finish Sept/Oct/Nov cases? What you guys think?

my LC was filed in Sept 2001 in NJ and i want to know if my
file is being processed right now.

After reading the messages in this forum it seems that if
i send my name and SSN to the NJ LC office i can find out whether my case has been filed or not.

But how do i find out that they have opened my file ?
Do i need the case # and how do i get that ?
Can somebody give me the email address ?

thanks.

updated xls is attached

Last edited by a moderator:
how many ads ?

How many ads did you employer/attorney post ? I heard different interpretations from different state DOLs on minimum number required. Any negative experiences with NJ DOL with only two ads (in two separate months) ?

pathikb
Correct, the # of applications reduced remarkably. This is not my judgement. I referred to what I saw in newspapers, RIR candidates, my lawyer, economy, backlogs, after-math effects. I realized it, let's watch Sept 2001 - Sept 2002 speed onward. By the way it was NJ/NY (sorry)
One intersting part at my hand , my friend Bajwa h1b got his EAD - applied in 245i (April 21, 2001).

Help !!

I need help here. I applied for Labor certification in Jan 2003 . I just realized from the application form that the I-94 dates in my passport do not match the ones in the application. Will this cause any problem down the line ,i.e while approval /I-140/I485 stages??

Thanks all for your best wishes

This is a Xcellent group.

Really, first thing I thought of when I heard about the transfer was to tell my wife, and second to post it on this group.

Strong feeling of community here...keep it up.

labor2001

i don't think NJ SESA will give any info to u. ask your attorney or your emplyer to call NJ SESA and ask for the status. they will say whether the case has been assigned to the officer or still waiting in a queue.

assur,
yeah i agree what u say makes sense. lets hope they move fast and there is no other logistic problems with labor dept.
also i think getting EAD takes around 3 months after u file for I765/I485 etc. Correct me if I am mistaken

updated sheet

Hi,
Mine is filed on 1st april 2002.
I have updated spreadsheet.

If the no of application from sep 2001 is less means,NJ labor will move fast right...
All the best to all people who is eagerly waiting...

2002labor

Priority date is Sept 15

Hello everyone,

I have updated the spreadsheet with my information. I am really hoping that they start processing Sept' 2001 applications in July.

Thanks,

Badabing

Status
Not open for further replies.