New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ Labor approval - PD August 13th 2001

Hi,

I never thought, that I would get to post on this message board. After almost 2 years of frustrating wait, my labor has finally cleared - both state and Federal. Here are details;

Priority Date : August 13th 2001
EB2-RIR
Approval Date : 24th June 2003.

My sincere advice is others who at still waiting for their labor application to clear...Hang in there.

This truly is a good and useful message board.

Alien Certification Unit

Hi Guys:

I sent an email to the DOL (cmycoff@dol.state.nj.us) asking for the status of my Labor Certification.

This is the reply I got:

"I have forwarded your inquiry to the Alien Certification Unit. You will receive a reply directly from that office."

Can you guys help me to understand this state and give me a rough idea as to where my processing is heading.

Thanks a lot guys !!

Dear monishsd
ALC (allien labor Certification)- is the unit where your appl. is under process in NJ. I think the email address is inappropriate for this kind of inquiry. As a friend, I suggest you avoid unncessary status inquiry. Better ask your lawyer/employer.

AVM says "Started Sept '01 RIR Case"

Dear Friends,

As per NJ SESA AVM, they have started Sept '01 RIR Case.

That's realy good news that NJ is moving month by month.

Goog Luck to everybody,

KEPA

Dear Friends,
I dont think NJ SESA has started with Sept '01 yet - the message says "appl received before Sept'01"
So we r not there yet - but hoping to be there soon
:(

I think ohatlast is right.they are processing appl before Sept,01.
my company has still some applications applied in July,01 and not recieved yet.so cant say anything what DOL is doing now.but hopefully they are doing good progress.

NJ SESA Processing 07/01/2003

NJ SESA processing updates:

Non RIR: 04/24/2001
RIR: 09/2001

MFH

NJ LC Processing Sept 01 4 RIR

Its really good news AVM saying Sept 01. I see a couple of august 01 cases being processed by NJ LC Dept. Hope things are faster and more smoother from here on.

It is really happy to hear that NJ labor is processing sep 2001..
Hope process will be faster hereafter

2002labor

MohitFL
Post your answer regarding Labout Certification/s
1- Where are Labour Certification beneficiaries?
2- State where it was filed?
3- When it was approved?
4- If after swithing project to you and I140 gets rejected?
5- Did your employer laid off or hiding approvals from employees (a common element)
6- Are you interested to hide the name of employer plus contact information? (If No, Post the it here)
7- What are the saling price?
7- We do'nt see dogs but the sign, "Be Aware Of Dogs" becos dogs bit. should'nt we act accordingly?
Regards (a victim of RIR-Substitution Case)

MohitFL,
Why don't you go and look for someone who might be interested in H-1B forum. There are guys here who have been waiting for 2 years to get their lc. this is the second time you are posting the same message. pl clarify your own interest in doing this. I am sure either u ar a head hunter or getting comission on this. and if u r doing a favor then reveal the name of the company and info so anyone can contact them directly.

Guys,
be careful with these guys. there are many instances in which the labor substitution cases have been rejected. my guess is these guys are just looking for someone who is working on a project. this is not a job offer.

Reg posting of MohitFL

I can't agree more with pathikb.
A family member of mine fell in this trap an year ago. Most of the companies which offer "benefits" like these (ya right!) are nothing but consulting firms that cant even afford their own office space anymore. They target audience who are desperate for GC and in return will stive to become a "prefered vendor" of the company that you actually have the project on. Once that objective is fullfilled, with some lame reason or the other, you get busted and there goes your GC down the drain.

Quite luckily, my cousin was good enough to find a permanent position somewhere else and could recover.

I strongly recommend my friends on this forum not to fall for such things.

Notice Of Findings
Most probably related with increase in salary - Reposting in the office premises.

Question on RFE

I have applied my labor in June 06, 2001 and got an RFE on SALARY in April 2003. The Lawyer replied to RFE on May 05, 2003. Since then I haven't heard anything on my case. Can anyone help me how long it takes on a RFE? What shoule be done if it is taking too long?

Please let me know

Thankyou

Re: Question on RFE

Mine applied June26 2001 . My lawyer replied by May 5th. So far no updates. Any suggestions please.

MY H1b expires by August 2003. what should I do.

Originally posted by atiq72
I have applied my labor in June 06, 2001 and got an RFE on SALARY in April 2003. The Lawyer replied to RFE on May 05, 2003. Since then I haven't heard anything on my case. Can anyone help me how long it takes on a RFE? What shoule be done if it is taking too long?

Please let me know

Thankyou

Finally Labour Approooooved ..!!

A Sigh of relief ....!!
What a breather ....!
How cool ...:cool: :cool: :cool:

Atlast I got my labour approved ...which gives everyone a streak
of hope ..this shows you will have your turn ..this time its mine ..

I enjoyed this site and it was really informational and educational.

See you all in the next stage thread ..

All the best

PD:July 3rd 2001
NY DOL date:June12th 2003
Approved:June30th 2003

:) :) :) :) :)

I better change my signature ..:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.