New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Idea, How much time it would take

My PD is June 26 2001( R.I.R)

Recvd query reg. wages Mach 28 from NJ(SWA)
Lawyer responded by May' 6 2003

Still I have not seen any case moving to NY .

Gurus please suggest me.

Moved to NY

According to AVM, my (I belive) case moved to NY office on June, 17. PD is July, 20, DOT is 030.062-010 (SW Eng).

Updated spread sheet attached.
I also updated/inserted info for Rajnikant, dede_GC (PD 5/7/2001)
and NJGCwait.

Good luck everyone!

Hi :

Am new to this forum. Thanks to everyone involved in keeping this updated. This is easily the best forum on Immigration issues that I have come across.

My labor PD is March 2002, EB2/RIR, Business Development(Project Services). Pls update the spreadsheet.

Look forward to tracking the progress through this forum. It has been a long wait and glad to see finally things start to move.

Good luck to all.

Regards,

No Idea about my case.

Hi All ....

u guys are doing a great job ... (.... yeah I dont have to repeat the same ....)

Anyway, my employer has hired this attroney who says he has applied for my labor Certification to NJ SESA on the 31st July 2001 .... He says DOL does not give any case number, etc. so there is no way I can get the status on my particular case. I was wondering if there is any way - I know one can send email to 'lcstatus02@doleta.gov', but the problem is I dont have my employer's Tax-Id, nor the number he uses to file LC, and ofcourse I dont have my case number.

Is there any way I can get the latest staus on my case .... would appreciate help from u guys - I know u guys a professionals by now.

Thanks,

PS - can anybody add me to the XLS spreadsheet tracker.

monishsd
Get a copy of RIR - E750 from lawyer/employer for your record. The mailing receipt/tracking # should be there. Employer Tel # is on the RIR-Application.

Re: Urgent

luzarun

REMANDED TO STATE: Means XX DOL sents back case to SESA-SWA for processing as NON RIR. The PD is maintained, SESA will process it as Non-RIR.

I refer to what I learned from this forum. Please correct, if someone could put light on it. Now It is being observed frequent response in different processings boundaries.

Remand To State

LuzArun

What is your skill set and how many employers does your employer have? Did you get any reason as why the Remand was issued?

Guys seeing the remand to state being raised from almost all service centers and it has become the most common one now. Got to keep our fingers crossed

KR2002

Info for monishsd

Monishsd,
I had the same issue, which I put forth in this forum a few weeks back and someone suggested me to email the NJ Sesa.

SOme attorneys or employers do not feel comfortable sending you the E750 form that they sent to NJ Labor department.
A workaround to actually know if your attorney/employer really DID file for your labor is as follows:

Go to : http://www.state.nj.us/labor/

Find the email address in the contact us section. Send them an email requesting info or inquiring status of your application.

They will respond saying that "Your application has been received, but we are not entitled/allowed to provide the candidate any info. Info will be provided only to the attorney/employer".

Thats a positive confirmation right there that your attroney actually DID file for your labor.

Hope this helps..
-nervewreck

Remnd to Employer (NOT STATE)

I just sopke to my attorney, Remand to EMPLOYER is not the same as Remand to STATE. I have a PHD, faculty for a BIG university (no layoffs). I dont know any more details right now (attorney still has to receive the remand notice).

nervewreck

Would Name and SSN do as the information to send an email to NJ SESA? Or is there additional information that has to be sent?

General Question:
I am in sixth year of H1B. If, I get it transfer! can I get extension without support of prior Co.? based on RIR filed in 2001.

How many applications each Month?

How many applications each Month?

Hi guys, I have been watching this forum from quite sometime now. I was also watchin Verginia forum. Somehow they could find out how many applications does SESA received for each month. If one of us can findout this info then I guess we can have a realistic estimation of how much time each month is going to take for the processing at SESA.

Any ideas/takers?

Labor transferred to DOL

My lawyer was advised yesterday that my labor has been transferred to NY DOL from NJ, SESA (SWA).

Could someone kindly update the spreadsheet, else I'll do so by this weekend.

Mine was filed actually on 8/21/00 and not 8/20/00.

Now I have to wait for DOL, will keep you posted.

Congrats Calvinx

So finally NJ SESA is almost processing end of August.

Labor 2001,
You are next in queue. Did you inquire whether your case has been assigned to an officer or not?

All the best to CalvinX

Pathik

Status
Not open for further replies.