New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep the Excel sheet updated

gc_labor_pain, why dont you update the Excel sheet that you have received a NOF. If you have recieved the NOF, then looks like NJ has already advanced to October cases. Is this true??

Clarification

kr2002, firstly, i want to clarify that i didn't get NOF. Secondly, i was asking this question about re-advertizing the ad for my clarification. Because most of my friends i know have got the same NOF.
Well, the reason i needed the clarification is i work for a corporate organization and i not am sure how they will handle with this issue. I just am kinda concerned about the prep work involved.

Not sure if labor dept. started processing Sep. 2001.

I am New

Hi friends ,
I am new to this forum.I have been reading this forum for the past 4 months and it is really wonderful .I came to know more about the actual situation in labor processing.
My husband applied for labor in april 2002.
Can anyone tell me how long it will take in my case to clear labor(1 year)?

Thanks,
2002labor

2002labor
Plesae solve the formula for expected approval, if every things goes fine
Expected Date = (Month-Date SESA is Processing Minus PD of your Husband) / 2

Re: Labor Certified

gc_labor_pain,
It is just an internal posting. My attorney took care of this and my employer did not have to do anything.

assur

Thanks assur...it seems that within 5 months labor will be cleared..
Thanks for the immediate reply

2002labor

2002labor
You welcome, it is a general opinion that the volume of cases in 2002 are sigificantly lowered. So, one could expect that 2002 will be faster, provided that "EVERYTHING GOES FINE". Keep your finger cross. In this forum we should be tension-free and relaxed.

hi!

My husband's priority date is August 1st week(not sure of exact date).
The immigration.com labor processing got updated today.
Its the same July 01.So, in 1 month thats from May 15th to June 13 th- they have been doing July.I am little concerned.Has NJ SESA slowed Down?:confused:
Would appreciate a reply.

Slow again

yeah, I think it's slow again in NJ.
Don't know what's going on there .
It seems it takes one month to clear one month's cases. It's too slow.
tony

A question.

Do you guys know what's "National Processing Times - I-485/EAD/AP " ?
What's the difference for this time to the time at four other centers ?
Thanks.
tony

No Written approval yet

Hi Friends,

Sorry for getting back to you late on this. It looked based on the email from Automated email system that my Labor got approved at NY-DOL on May'19th'2003. But I have not yet received any written notification from DOL?? :( .

Is this Normal? Its already been more than 3 weeks. Has any one experienced the same.

Thanks

NJGCwait,

where do u email and how do u get status.can you tell me the email address and also what to write in email?

thanks,

status

Hi skochar,

Thats easy send an email to lcstatus02@doleta.gov with one if the following information in the body. The email and telephone system seem to be down, but you can try your luck. Appreciate if someone reply to my previous message about the receipt times from DOL.

(1) Employer Tel #. In the body of the message, please type Employer Phone (555)XXX-XXXX (employer phone number) and send;

(2) Employer Tax ID#. In the body of the message, please type Tax ID XX-XXXXXX (employer tax id number) and send;

(3) LC Case #. In the body of the message, please type Case XXXXX (your case number) and send. Only one case at a time will be accepted.

* Status database is updated everyday at 5:00 a.m.

State LC Cleared Waiting for Regional

Friends,
I just recd. info from my attorney's office that my LC from State is cleared and submitted to regional on June 02.
Just a sigh of relief.. Still got to wait from Regional

Details
Applied on 5th July 2001,
Category EB2/RIR

congrats dede_GC

hey dede_GC, congrats. hopefully lot of others in this LC forum will join u soon in DOL.

congrats dede_GC

hey dede_GC, congrats. hopefully lot of others in this LC forum will join u soon in DOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.